The Truth

The Revenge of the Nerd

*S-So she knows Jinah?* Woohyun picked up the picture of 'you' smiling shyly at the camera with books in your hands.

*T-That means I have a chance of finding her again and making it up to her!!* Woohyun squealed a bit out of joy and covered his mouth when he realized you were almost awaken from your 'sleep'.

Woohyun walked cautiously closer towards you and took a good look at you.

You made a 180 turn and smacked him right on the cheek...hard. Woohyun wanted to yelp in pain, but held it in.

When you smacked Woohyun, he thought of something.

After a long day with Woohyun, you were tired and fell asleep while listening to him sing to you at the park.

You slept peacfully on his shoulder. When Woohyun finished singing, he saw you fell asleep.

He looked at how pretty and peaceful you looked even with those thick-rimmed glasses. *How can someone like you look so perfect in every way?* He brushed your bangs away from your face.

In a few minutes, you started to shift uncomfortably in your sleep. Woohyun tried to move you into a more comfy position, but you suddenly reached out your arm and slapped Woohyun across the face.

He held in his yelp of pain. *This girl may look innocent and weak, but she sure is a heck of a slapper in her sleep.* He rubbed his now red cheek, but smiled like an idiot even if he was hurt.

Woohyun stared at you in shock. *Did she just slap me like Jinah did?*

For some odd reason, he found it very attractive and smiled. *I wonder what's their relationship? They are so alike in many ways. Same vibe. Same eyes. Same sleeping habits.*

Woohyun walked back to the shelf and placed the picture back to it's orginal place.

Fortunately for Woohyun, he's one of those clutz out there and knocked over a box, which knocked over a mini statue on the shelf and goes on the domino effect.

Woohyun glanced back to see you were not awaken from the noise so he quickly picked up everything before he breaks all your things.

He picked up a picture frame with a picture of 'you' and Woohyun hugging together with wide smiles, but his face was scratched up.

*She must really hate this guy.* He flipped to the other side which had a small poem.

Woohyun almost teared up at the sad poem, but his eyes bulged out when he saw the words 'Nam Woohyun'.

*S-She.......She's Jinah?* He turned around and looked at you. (A/N: I made Woohyun kinda slow and stupid here =__= LOL)

He looked at the picture of you as a nerd and back at the real you. He faced the picture next to you and finally realization hit him.

*They're the same person! Jinah..I found you.* Tears formed from his eyes, but he wiped it away. *But you hate me. I understand. I promise I will definitely make it up to you. I will show you that I really do love you. Nerd or not.*

"What are you doing?" You shouted suddenly.

Woohyun froze and turned around slowly. "Uh...." He rubbed the back of his neck. "I was picking up the things I knocked over?" He confessed.

"OUT!" You screamed and rushed over to your pile of belongings hoping he saw nothing.

Woohyun jerked up and bolted out of your house.

*She changed.* Woohyun looked back at your house and sighed. *I will definitely make it up to you. I am sorry, Jinah. I promise I will protect you from Sanghye unlike last time.*


Sorry guys this was suppose to be up yesterday, but I lazied out o.o" anywho did all of yous enjoy your thanksgiving and go hunting for those bargains today? :D cuz I sure didn't  :) ahahas Chaooo!