Be Yours?

The Revenge of the Nerd

When Woohyun released you, all you did was freeze in place. You had no idea what was going on anymore as you held onto your beating chest.

Woohyun leaned in and whispered, 'I know you love me too, Kim Jinah.' in your ear.

Now, it seemed as if the tables had turned. Your eyes widened at Woohyun as a smirk formed on his face. "Now, now. There's nothing to see here." Woohyun waved at the crowd, grabbed your hand and pulled you away.

L.joe tried to save you, but there were too many people in his way.

-------------

Woohyun dragged you to the secluded part of the school. 

"Yah!!! Get your hands off me!!" You screamed, and came back to your senses.

Woohyun let go of you and his playfulness from two minutes vanished. He turned around and looked into your eyes.

You felt a warm feeling coming from them.

Woohyun took out a pair of glasses and placed them on your face. "I like this look better." He smiled making his eyes disappear.

You gaped at him. *What the hell is going on?*

He walked towards you and grabbed both your shoulders. "Jinah, I'm sorry about the past. I really really-- no I love you. I always had. Maybe in the past, I did not handle the situation well, but this time, I'm given a second chance to meet you again. I promise, I will not blow it. Will you be mine, again?"

You looked into Woohyun's eyes. They were filled with sorrow, regret and hope all mixed together. "No." You bluntly answered.

You saw Woohyun's expression was now only filled with sorrow and heartbreak. His eyes were b with tears, but you can tell he is holding them in.

"You played with me." You poked his chest. "You made my life miserable. How can I give someone like you a second chance?" You kept poking his chest until there was a bruise.

Woohyun did not talk back. He did not explain why because he knew he deserved it so all he did was duck his head low as you kept yelling at him.

"Do you know how much I had been through? I came back not for you to take me back. I came because I wanted you to know how I felt a year ago." You screamed in anger and tears.

Woohyun's heart broke again when he saw you tearing up. Everything was his fault. It started with one stupid prank that provoked Seoul's most psychotic and obsessed no-life teen to ruin not only his life but hurt the love of his life.

He suddenly gave you a tight embrace, hoping you would stop the tears. He hated seeing you cry.

You felt Woohyun's around you. That familar, warm and secure feeling came rushing back to you. You were about to hug him back out of habit, but snapped back to your senses.

You pushed Woohyun away and glared at him with the most hateful stare. "Nam Woohyun, I had enough. I never want to see you again." You yelled and ran away, wiping your tears. *Why did I have a sudden out burst of anger and hate? I don't know what I'm feeling anymore. Why did I ever come back here?*

Woohyun heard those hurtful words felt his heart shatter for the millionth time of the day. He fell on his knees, lifeless with tears falling down his cheeks like a water fall. *It really hurts. It really does. I wish you would come back to me.*

 

Sanghye was coincidentally walking around and saw what happened. *Now you know how I feel, Nam Woohyun, but don't worry, that's not the worst yet.* She smirked.

L.joe saw his sister leave and furrowed his eyesbrows. *If I'm not mistaken, this I call my sis is probably behind all this drama. Looks like Detective Joe has a new mission.*


Hai guise!!!! :) I'm not officially back yet, but uh.....I was bored so I decided to put something up. :)