Hoya Time

The Revenge of the Nerd

You were waiting by the gates after school for Hoya like you promised.
*Can't wait to see that cute kid, but his little crush is kinda creepy though. Who cares! He's adorable and hilarious.*
While you were at a daze, Hoya snuck up behind you and covered your eyes. "Guess who?" He said in a squeaky voice.
"L.joe? What are you doing here? And why is your voice so squeaky??" You thought.
Hoya let you go and you turned around. "Oops."
"Wrong guess." He flashed his cute canine smile

"Sorry." You said.
"Guess that means punishment." He sing-songed.
"P-Punishment? What k-kind?"
"I don't know. I'll think of something. Let's go." He smiled and walked ahead.

 

You and Hoya reached your house. He dug in his pockets for his keys and unlocked the door.
As soon as he entered his house, Hosung jumped on top of him.
"Kyahh!!! HYUNG, YOU'RE BACK!!" Hosung shouted while clinging onto Hoya like a monkey and giving him a hard noogie.
"Aish! Lee Hosung!!!! Get the hell off me!!"
"NO!! MAKE ME!"
"Argh!" *I take back what I said about Hosung. This kid is making me look bad.* "Stop giving me noogies. I swear you are destroying my IQ points right now!!!" Hoya yelled.
"Oh, really, hyung? Since when do you have IQ points??" 

The two siblings bickered until they heard a giggle coming from the doorway.
The two turned their heads around at the same time towards the source to see you laughing.
"You two are so cute." You commented. "And funny."
Hoya and Hosung both straightened their postures and cleared their throats.
*We look like idiot now.* Hoya thought.
*Aish! Stupid, hyung giving me a surprise by birnging noona here.* Hosung thought.

Immediately, Hosung put on a cute sweet smile and hugged you tightly.......a bit too tightly.
"I missed you noona!!!" He beamed. "Do you have any idea how much pain I was when we were apart." He faked a sniffle.
Hoya almost gagged at his brother's cheesiness.
"Noona!! Come to the park with me so I can show off to my friends my pretty and beautiful noona girlfriend." Hosung gave you the puppy eyes.
You chuckled and nodded your head.
"Hyung, you can come too, but you are buying ice cream." Hosung ordered.
"You mean more like your slave?"
"You don't have to come if you don't want to~" Hosung sang.
*Oh this boy is pure evil! I'm definitely coming and keeping Jinnie away from you.* Hoya smirked. "Nice try kiddo, but I'm coming." He leaned in and whispered in the kid's ear. "Don't think I don't know what you're up to."
"We'll see about that, hyung." Hosung smirked and stomped on Hoya's foot.

"Come on guys!!" You yelled.
"Coming, noona!!" Hosung said with his sweet voice and stomped on Hoya's other foot before running to you.
Hoya yelped in pain and hopped his way towards you.
You were oblivious to what happened and gave Hoya a weird look.
"Are you okay?" You asked.
"Can't be any better." Hoya forced a smile and gave a glare at Hosung when you turned around.

 

After a stop at the ice cream shop which Hoya paid for, the three of you arrived at the park.
Hosung immediately jumped into the sandbox and crushed the sand castles the toddlers were making while laughing maniacally.
"Yah! Lee Hosung! How could you crush those poor kids' castles??" Hoya yelled.
Hosung stuck his tongue at him.
"Hosung-ah, that wasn't very nice. You should apologize." You said calmly.
"Neh, noona. Anything for you." He winked at you.
Hoya shivered at what he did. *I swear Hosung had been hanging around Woohyun hyung too much.*

As Hosung was busy apologizing and helping the kids rebuilt their castle, you and Hoya stood awkward next to each other.
"So.....do you want to sit down? Sorry about my brother by the way...he can be a bit...greasy sometimes." Hoya rubbed the back of his neck.
You smiled at him. "He's adorable though."
*Her smile is always the best.* Hoya spazzed in his head.
You looked aroud for a seat on a bench and frowned. "There are no seats."
"How about the swings?" Hoya pointed towards the swing area.

You sat down on a swing and started to kick your legs. Suddenly you felt a pair of arms on you waist and someone pushing you.
"Hoya, you don't have to push me."
"I want to." He flashed his cute canine smile at you.
You shut your eyes to savour the moment. *It's nice to be out and relaxed. I just wish I could turn things back in time. How Woohyun Oppa and I were happy tog---- what the hell am I thinking?!?!*
You opened your eyes and hopped off the swing.
"What's wrong? Am I pushing you to hgh?" Hoya asked.

"N-no. I-It's just.....I have to go." You apologized and left.
*Did I do something wrong?* Hoya scratched his head.
*What's wrong with me??* You started to walk aimlessly around the neighborhood.
You continued to walk until you accidentally bumped into someone.
"OOMF!" The two of you fell on the ground.
"Sorry about that." The two of you said and rubbed your foreheads.
You got up and took a good look at the guy.

"YOU?!?!?!" You pointed at thhe guy.
The guy smirked. "Hello again?"
A dark expression formed on your face. "You bastard! You're the cheap jackass that tried to steal my Ipod! What's you're motive?? Trying to steal my ipod again? well luck isn't on your side because...I DON'T HAVE IT ON ME!" You yelled more like screamed inaudible words at the stranger who had to cover his ears.
Hoya heard a familiar high-pitched scream and ran towards the source with Hosung trailing behind him.
When Hoya and Hosung got to the destination, their jaws stooped to the ground.

"Damn!!!! Noona is a beast. Rawr!" Hosung roared while making a clawing gesture.
*Why is she beating up a stranger??* Hoya thought
You picked up a recycling bin and smashed it on the stranger's face continuously.
"THIS.IS.WHAT.YOU.GET.FOR.TRYING.TO.ROB.ME." You yelled  while smacking him in between words.
Hoya snapped out of his daze and pulled you away before you killed the already half living being.
"Hoya, let me---"
"No, you could kill him. I don't want you in jail."
"Okay at least let me get his name."
You grabbed the guy by the collar. "What's your name?" You said in a threatening tone.
"S-Sungh-hyun." The guy stuttered in pain.

"I will remember you." You eyed the guy and released him.
Sunghyun scrambled away. While Hosung gave you his fanboy applause.
"Noona!! Woahh you were soo daebak!!!" He held two thumbs up.
You gave a small bow.

 

After tucking Hosung to bed, which was quite difficult because he refuses to go to bed at 7pm, you and Hoya decided to eat something before he took you home.
"So what was that about?" He asked.
You took a sip of your iced tea before replying. "Well, that guy he tried to rob me once." You explained and told him about the confusion with Sanghye and the relation to the guy.
Hoya furrowed his eyebrows at the mention of Sanghye. *I feel as if there is some unsolved puzzle to this mystery. I'm going to protect you Jinnie. I won't let what happened last year repeat history.*
Hoya smiled and pretended as if nothing happened. 

 

Hoya walked you home. The awkward atmosphere slowly started to disappear.
When you reached your house, Hoya' heart slumped. he wanted to spend more time with you.
"Hoya, thanks for giving me such a happy and eventful day. Sorry I just left like that." You explained and gave him a friendly hug.
Hoya could feel his heart palpitate faster.
*Lee Howon, it's now or never. If you want to protect her, make a move now!* He mentally scolded himself.
"Jinah......"
You released Hoya and furrowed your eyebrows. *How does he know---no one has called me that for the past year.*
"Hoya, how did you----" Before you could finish your sentence, you felt a pair of soft lips touching yours.


My fingers just kept typing on and on so I hope I didn't disappoint :) I apologize for the cliffhanger...it must be killing you huh??