Meddling People

The Revenge of the Nerd

"Hoya-sshi let's go on that ride!!!!" You started to jump up and down while tugging onto Hoya's arm.

"Sure." He blushed.

You and Hoya were about to get in line for the ride when you heard an irritating voice call Hoya's name.

Both of you turned around.

"Howon-ah, I didn't know you were here." Woohyun took a glance at you, but you looked away.

Hoya rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah. Hosung was throwing a tantrum about coming to Lotte World so here I am."

Woohyun looked around. "Where is he?"

"L.joe and Teen Top are looking after them."

*Why would they do Hoya a favor?? *

---------

"Weeeeeeeeeeee" Woohyun flailed his arms up in the air and looked at Hoya from his right and you on his left.

"Come on! This ride is sooooo funn!!!" He screamed.

Hoya shook his head and covered his face with his palm.

You crossed your arms and pouted. "Yes. This kiddie ride spinning in circles is definitely thrilling and heart-throbbing." You sarcastically imputed.

The three of you got off when Woohyun dragged your arm to get on the kiddie ride again.

"Let's go again. It's so fun don't cha think??" He flashed his cheesy asian smile.

"Move it! Short old man." A kid about Hosung's age pushed pass Woohyun.

"Excuse you little boy." You and Hoya felt embarrassed at how Woohyun was arguing with a littled kid half his age.

From a distance, you spotted Teen Top, Myungsoo, Sunggyu and Hosung.

You were so thankful they were here.

"NOONA!!~" Hosung squealed and ran over to hug you.

"Hello. Hosungie." You ruffled his hair. You raised an eyebrow when you saw faint bruises on each boy's face minus L.Joe. His hair was just messy.

"Uh......what happened to you guys."

"Don't ask." Niel waved away.

"What's Woohyun hyung doing??" Hosung asked innocently while hugging his stuffed dino.

"He's arguing with a kid."

Hosung nodded his head and walked behind Woohyun. Without him noticeding, Hosung jumped in the air and fly kicked Woohyun's making him yelp in pain.