'The Prank' Part 1

The Revenge of the Nerd

grey=flashbacks

Sanghye was pacing around her large pink room with her body guards beside her, and the hurt villan that tried to attack you wincing in pain from your scratches.

"What to do? What to do? What's that Jinnie girl's relationship with my Woohyunnie?? I thought she was that good for nothing Byunghun's girl." She mumbled to herself.

"Owww. Owww. Oww." Her sidekick yelped in pain.

"What you sissy?" She hissed.

"You stepped on my ankle."

"Oh, my bad. Do me a favor, and this time, don't mess up." Sanghye ordered. "Find out who this Jinnie girl is, you know the girl who whooped your ." She sarcastically remarked.

The sidekick nodded his head.

*Why would Woohyunnie risk his life for her? He never did that to me. Then again, he and stupid Byunghun teamed up together to play with my heart.* She slumped in her seat and touched the picture frame of a picture of herself and Woohyun.

*Nam Woohyun, I will make you come beg for me once again. As for you my dear brother, you will pay for your little prank on me. Only I do the pranking and torture around here.* She smirked.

"Lee Byunghun!!!!!" Sanghye stormed into L.Joe's room rudely, but in a happy mood.

L.Joe was listening to his music and paid no attention to the girl who just barged in.

"Yah! Lee Byunghun!!!" She removed his headphones.

"Sheesh! What do you want from me?" L.Joe asked annoyed.

"So....I saw this guy......."

L.Joe rolled his eyes at the girl. *Here we go again.*

"Yah! Are you listening to me?" She smacked his arms.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Set me up on a date with Nam Woohyun of Infinite." She sighed.

L.Joe choked on his spit. "W-What?!" *She likes Woohyun hyung?? No way! This should be my opportunity for some payback afterall she had been making my life a living hell. It's about time I return the favor. -laughs evilly-*

"So will you do it or not?" Sanghye frowned.

"Sureeeeee, why not? I'm close with Woohyun hyung anyways." He let out a small evil smirk, but Sanghye was too dumb and in her own world to realized.

"Great!!! Now it's time for me to go shopping and spend daddy's credit cards!!" She skipped out of his room.

L.Joe rolled his eyes at her again. *Brat! Why are we related??*

L.Joe wiped out his phone and dialed Woohyun's number.

"Yo yo, L.Joe. Wadup my homie!" Woohyun said in a cheesy voice.

"Yeahhh, hyung don't do that, it ain't you." L.Joe minicked the older one.

"Ard, fine." Woohyun continued.

L.Joe shook his head. *This guy.....*

"So, dongsaeng, why did you call me?" Woohyun asked.

"You know my annoying bratty egotistical, narassistic........."

"Okay, okay get on with it. I know you're talking about Sanghye."

"You're not drinking or eating anything are you?" L.Joe asked.

"I'm about to drink some water, why?"

"Okay, Sanghye has a huge crush on you and wants me to arrange a date with you." L.Joe stated bluntly.

Unfortunately for Woohyun, he choked on the sip of water and coughed maniacally. "W-What??" He said in a high tone.

"Yup, you heard me."

"H-How can she? What?!?!! Why me??" Woohyun yelled in agony.

"Dude, chill."

"Chill??? How can I chill when the brattiest and most spoiled girl who gets what she wants and nothing stops her even murdering a person is an option, has a big fat crush on me. My life is doomed." Woohyun sobbed dramtically.

"Hyung, I would never let that happen to you. I have a great idea." L.Joe smirked. "But you just have to endure that imbicile for a moment."