L.Joe goes stalking

The Revenge of the Nerd

"Hopping.....to the left, to the left." Ricky and Niel sang while shifting towards their left, where Changjo was sitting playing games on his phone.

"Ahhh!!! You made the gingerbread man fall into the oven. Now he's all cooked and delicious!" Changjo frowned at the older ones.

Ricky and Niel just stared blankly at Changjo while shifting away from L.Joe.

"Why are you two goofballs invading my personal space?" Changjo whined.

"Look." Ricky and Niel pointed at L.Joe at the same time.

Changjo stared at L.Joe's creepy smile and started to shift to the left with his hyungs.

L.Joe on the other hand was secretly laughing evilly at his little coniving plan.

----------------

~A FLASHBACK TO ONE WEEK AGO.~

Hoya was extra happy today, so while walking towards your locker, he did a little leap in his steps.

He was so glad Woohyun has a ish memory so he never found out who the note was from. He was also happy because you were smiling like an idiot all day.

When he reached your locker, he took out his note and slipped it in the slot. Humming a happy tune, Hoya walked towards Infinite's 'hideout'.

L.Joe on the other hand wanted to 'borrow' your notebook for some notes so he can cheat on his test next period.

Fortunately enough for him, he saw a tall muscular guy leaping towards your locker. When the guy turned around, L.Joe immediately hid at a corner so he cannot be seen.

He saw a note being slipped into your locker. *Is this that secret admirer guy who has been sending Jinnie these cute notes?*

L.Joe took a small peek and saw the boy turn around. *Hoya?! As in Hoya from Infinite?! This should be interesting!*

---------

L.Joe was leaning against the wall of a dark alley way. Hoya cautiously walked towards L.Joe with a frown on his face.

"What do you want?" Hoya asked suspiciously.

L.Joe smirked and came out of the shadows. "I know your secret." L.Joe said creepily.

Hoya raised an eyebrow. "Do you?" *He knows I still sleep with my blankie?*

"Oh yeahh." L.Joe nodded his head.

"What do you plan to do?"

"Help you with your problem."

"My problem? It's not a problem!"

"Oh yes it is. BE A MAN! I thought you were known to be the manly guy of Infinite!" L.Joe roared.

"I still am!"

"No you're not. What you are doing doesn't really show it."

"It's not like anyone knows."

"I do."

"You won't dare tell the whole world."

"Oh yes I dare." L.Joe smirked.

Hoya sighed knowing L.Joe's personality, he definitely will dare and it can ruin his reputation along with his chances with you.

"What do you want?"

L.Joe walked closer towards the nervous one.

"Be a man. Go-"

Before L.Joe could finish, Hoya interrupted him out of frustration. "I AM A MAN! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. JUST BECAUSE I SLEEP WITH A BLANKIE DOESN'T MEAN I'M NOT MANLY!!!" He yelled.

L.Joe froze and blinked at the angry boy. Suddenly, there was a burst of laughter echoing through the isolated alley.

"Y-You....s-sleep w-w-w-w-with a-a-a-a b-b-blankie??" L.Joe laughed in between breaths.

Hoya stood there frozen in place. "Y-You weren't talking about that?"

"No!"

"Then, what did you mean?"

"I was talking about you and Jinnie. You are Jinnie's secret admirer."

"Oh." Reality hit him as Hoya realized he had been discovered. "BWOH?! How did you know?"

"I saw you shove a note in her locker."

*I swore I was more careful.* "What do you want then?"

"Nothing. I just want you to go for it."

"Really?! What's the catch?" Hoya asked suspiciously.

"Jinnie is my best friend. I just want what is best for her, especially what she went through a year ago. I know you can make her happy again. Even though you blew your chance last year by not standing up for her, I'm giving you a second chance. I know you are a good person. I hope you take this opportunity well." L.Joe patted Hoya's shoulder and walked away.

~End of Flashback~

*Lee Howon, you better take good use of this opportunity. I usually don't help anyone especially if it involves being tortured by a little monster.*

Hosung was pulling and tugging L.Joe's lushious blonde hair.

"Ow. Ow. Ow!" L.Joe screamed. "Get this punk off me!!!"

"L.Joe hyung, your hair is so soft and lushious." Hosung giggled evilly. Teen Top wandered off to their own world as they ignored L.Joe's cries of pain.