Saving You

The Revenge of the Nerd

The next day, everything was the same routine. You did not expect the Nam Woohyun of Epik high to ever talk to you again.

That kiss on your cheek from yesterday probably meant nothing to him, but to just grease on you so you can become one of his 'fangirls'.

After school, it was the usual library, to your locker, read the note and off to home.

On your way home, your parents asked you to buy some groceries so you stopped by the supermarket. On your way back home, you had to take a different route you are not use to going.

While walking, you felt strange. You felt as if someone was following you so you quickened your steps and so did the person.

Minutes later, you were dragged by force into a more deserted alley, dropping your groceries in the process.

----------------

Meanwhile, Woohyun was actually following you the whole time. He wanted to get an opportunity to talk to you. He knew you hated attention so he did not wanted to bother you in school.

While following you, he saw you were dragged by a few boys your age into a dark alley. Panicking, Woohyun chased after you and saw you were surrounded, scared and vulnerable as the boys laughed maniacally at you.

One of them tried to make a move, but Woohyun grabbed his wrist and twisted it.

"Yah! Who the hell are you?" The injured boy hissed.

"GET THE HELL OUT AND LEAVE HER ALONE!" Woohyun shouted. The boys just laughed and went to attack Woohyun, but he swiftly dodged their every move.

Since the boys were clumiser than a kid learning how to walk, all Woohyun did was kicked each guy in the chest, making them stumble backwards and retreat.

Woohyun scoffed at the boys. "Sissies. Can't even put up a good fight."

He saw you curled up in the corner scared up to the point where you froze there in shock. *Damn. As mean as this sounds, I wish she cried so I can comfort her.*

"are you okay?" He asked and helped you up.

"Y-Yeah. T-Thanks." You stuttered.

"Let me walk you home."

You looked at Woohyun. His eyes were filled with warmth and friendliness.

"You know.....so those boys won't come back." He smiled and rubbed the back of his neck.

"S-Sure. If it's not a bother to you." You started to walk ahead.

"I-It's never a bother." He said almost immediately.

-------------------------

When you reached your house, Woohyun handed you back your groceries and backpack he was carrying for you.

"So....." He rocked back and forth.

"Thanks." You whispered.

"That's it? After I saved your life and walked you home, all I get is a thanks?" Woohyun pouted.

*I knew it. This guy was never trying to be nice to me.* "What do you want then?" You said a bit annoyed.

Woohyun leaned in and whispered in your ear. "How about we go on a date Saturday? I'll be waiting for you until you come. If you don't come, I will hunt you down." He smirked.

"But, I---"

Before you could refuse his offer, Woohyun kissed your cheek again. "Now that's what I call a thank you." He smiled and left you stunned once again.

You touched the place he kissed for the second time and felt your cheeks blush.

*What's wrong with that guy?* You felt your beating heart.


 


Double update!!! ^-^