Lee Sanghye

The Revenge of the Nerd

During lunch at your usual spot with L.joe, you could not help but look at his actions.

L.Joe was stabbing his kimchi veggies with his chopsticks. You raised an eyebrow, confused.

"L.Joe??"

There was no answer but his continuous mumbling and curses at something.

"L.Joe? Chunji is here." You tried to get his attention, but nothing seemed to work.

You were about to give up when you heard the name Lee Sanghye come out of his mouth. *What does he have against the new girl? She seems nice. She even offered me her pudding today. ^-^*

"L.Joe?" You shook him violently, but he just kept mumbling and poking his kimchi. "Why are you so angry with the new girl??" You shook him again and again.

"That's because she's an evil wicked person." Ricky plopped himself next to you.

"Where did you-" You looked around and saw the rest of Teen Top sitting in a circle around you, while stealing your lunch.

"Yum. Noona, you are a great cook." Niel complimented.

"When did you guys come?"

"When you suddenly said Chunji is here." Chunji flashed you a peace sign.

----------

"So, guys. Tell me about this Lee Sanghye girl and why is L.Joe so bothered by her prescence?"

CAP cleared his throat. "Well, not a lot of people know this, so I don't think-"

"ARGHHHHH!!!! I HATE HER SO BAD!! WHY CAN'T SHE GET OUT OF MY LIFEEEE??" L.Joe suddenly burst into a sea of anger.

Everyone stared at him. "Oh, sorry. Go on."

"You want me to tell her?" CAP asked L.joe.

"Go ahead. My bestie needs to be forewarned about this evil wicked witch of the west." L.Joe formed a fist and glared into random space.

CAP cleared his throat. "Anyway......Lee Sanghye, where should I start? Oh, she's L.Joe's half-sister."

Your eyes almost bulged out of your sockets. "WHAT?! So he's all worked up about his sister transferring here????? I thought she was an ex that hurt him so much, he chose not to trust girls anymore."

"Oh no, no, no. Let me finish."

"In other words she's evil." Changjo interrupted CAP while stuffed his mouth.

"So? But she's still family. Hosung is evil, but Howon still loves him......I think."

"Ohhhh, you clearly have not seen her evil vicious ways. Unlike that little boy Hosung, Sanghye is pure evil and always out to get someone." The five boys shivered.

"When I was a kid, this bish would always set up ways to get me in trouble. We went to elementary school together and those were the worst days of my life. Our family were not necessarily 'decent'. I come from a family that sells illegal CDs, DVDs, etc. for a living, with many connections and ties to the biggest underground mafia of Seoul. Because of this, she would always 'abuse' her power in school and get what she wants."

L.Joe shook his head in disapproval.

"L.Joe hyung, left his family because he did not want to deal with her and transferred to our school. That's how we became Teen Top." Ricky flashed a cheesy peace sign at you.

"But sadly about two to three years ago, she came back to haunt L.Joe hyung's life. She made our lives miserable in many, many ways. She even threatened us." Niel faked a sob.

"How did she threaten you?"

"She knows that we know Infinite, and back then we were pretty close too, unlike now. Apparently, she has a huge crush on one of the members. I think it was either Myungsoo or Sungyeol I forgot. So she wanted us set up a date." Chunji continued. "She is also the reason why Infinite hate us."

"Why?"

"Sanghye was dumped, which I wasn't surprised. She never told us the reason, but she decided to take it out on our friendship with Infinite and created so many misunderstandings. Until this day, we can't get along like we use to." L.Joe sighed.

"Wow.....who knew she was that evil, and I thought she was pretty sweet for offering me her pudding."

"She what?!" Teen Top said in unison.

"She offered me her pudding before lunch?" You were confused at how the boys were so worried. "What? Is there something wrong?"

"Does she know your close with us?" Chunji asked worriedly.

"I guess. I mean the whole school knows, don't they?"

"Did you eat the pudding?" Changjo asked.

You shook your head. The boys sighed in relief. "I was about to, but you guys came and ate my lunch."

"WHAT?!" They all said together again.

Changjo and Ricky clutched onto their stomachs, yelping in pain.

"What's wrong?" You were still confused.

"They ate the pudding." Niel tried to help the two maknaes up.

"What's wrong with it though?"

"Sanghye probably put some constipation relief medication in it."

"AHHHH!!!!" Changjo and Ricky ran inside immediately to use to restroom.


boom badoom boom boom badoom boom bass
He's super bass
I had to get that off my chest :) hehehe
I apologize for my lack of updates in this story and in others. I have a lot of applications to fill out so.......when it's over, I shall resume back to daily updates hoepfully.