Chance?

The Revenge of the Nerd

You felt Woohyun's hand brush up and down against your back as he pulled you closer.
You lightly pushed him away. "Woohyun, I-I...."
Before you could continue, the MC interrupted.
"Sooooo....now that we are done......it's up to you, the crowd to vote who do you think should be the winner. I'm sure this should be easy as to the winner is very clear to everyone." He wiggled his eyebrows up and down with a goofy grin on his face..

Moments later, the votes were tallied up and you and Woohyun won by a landslide.
"Congratulations, Woohyun and Jinah-sshi, not only have you won a couple shirt, but also the opportunity to be the models to the mall's new clothing line, made specifically for couples."
Woohyun shook the guy's hand and smiled. "Thank you."
When Woohyun turned around to talk to you, you were gone.
*Where did she go?* Then, he spotted you walking to the bus stop, in a sulken form.
Woohyun ran up to you and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Hey, beautiful. Trying to leave without me?" He grinned.
You gave him a glare and pushed his arm away. "Keep you hands to yourself." You walked faster.
"W-What? " Woohyun ran after you and pulled you into a hug.
"Yah! What the hell are you doing?! Get off me!" You yelled and hit his chest.
"No."
"Yah!" You continuously hit him, but he didn't bulge. You kept hitting him until you got tired. Woohyun endured all the pain. It was nothing compared to what you went through.
You stopped and started to sob. That was when Woohyun released you.
"Jinnie? What's wrong? I'm sorry. I'm sorry. See? I let go now." He said and wiped your tears with his thumb.
You smacked him across the cheek.
His eyes widened in shock.

"I hate you. I hate you so much Nam Woohyun!" You yelled.
Woohyun was speechless. He really thought you still had feelings for him. Tears brimmed in his eyes, blurring his vision.
"This is all your fault! I hate you! Hate you! Hate you!" You smacked his chest with each word you said.
Woohyun did not react. He just stood still. "Keep hitting me. If it makes you feel better, just keep hurting me. I deserve it." Woohyun said.
You looked at Woohyun who was holding in his tears.
You pushed him away. "Why are you like this? Why do you always do this to me?? Nam Woohyun....." You held his face and pulled him close to you until your lips met.

Woohyun's eyes widen in shock. *I thought---she hates me.*
Without question, he shut his eyes and placed both hands on your waist, pulling you closer to him.
You and Woohyun kissed insync with his tongue moving in and out of your mouth, teasing you.
You grew frustrated and wrapped your arm around his waist and slipped your hand under his shirt to feel his abs.
He chuckled silently at your playfulness and desperate to dominate.
"Hey, hey, hey, this is a public area, no PDA please or I will have to ask you to leave." A security guard popped up from behind you, tapping his foot.
You and Woohyun broke off the kiss and blushed in embarassment. He took your arm and ran towards a random direction.
"Yah!, Sheesh! Teens these days don't know how to control their hormones." said the mall cop.
His partner in crime came up to him and shook his head. "Now, don't be jealous of couples just because you're a loner." His partner grinned.

You and Woohyun just kept running until you finally stopped to catch your breath.
Woohyun dusted the sidewalk so you can sit and took off his blazer to cover your short skirt that showed your legs.
You and Woohyun just sat side by side awkwardly.
"Soooo....." You both started at the same time.
"You go first." You insisted.
"No, you go."
"No you."
"Fine. I don't get it. I thought you ha--"
"I love you." You cut off Woohyun's sentence.
"What?" He blinked his eyes.
You bit your lip. "I love you Woohyun. I always had. At first, I thought I hated you so much, but really it was just how I coped with how much you had hurt me. My feelings for you never changed. I was just....in denial." You confessed.
Woohyun blinked again, not believing his ears. "Say what?"

Now, you were angry.
"Yah! Nam Woohyun, have you been listening at all?" You yelled and got up to leave, but Woohyun pulled you into an embrace.
"You have no idea how I wanted to hear those words. I thought I lost you forever." You heard Woohyun's voice shake and hugged him back.
*This is the feeling. The long gone happy feeling I felt before is finally coming back.* You both thought.
"Wait..." Woohyun released you. "Can I hear you say those three words one more time?"
You frowned and pushed him away, walking in the opposite direction. "Hmph."
"Please? Please?" Woohyun begged, using his bunny aegyo.

You chuckled and pinched his cheeks.
"Yah! I'm not a kid. I'm a man."
"A man that uses aegyo?"
"Yah!Yah! Say those three words or else!" Woohyun threatened.
"Or else what?" You challenged.
Woohyun smirked and stepped closer. He bent down and whispered into your ear. "Or someone will be screaming my name tonight."
You furrowed your eyebrows and smacked his chest.
"Oww." He rubbed his bruised chest. "Since when did you get so abusive? It still hurts from before." He whined.
You pouted. "Then do you want me to kiss it?" You teased.
A hint of gleam was in Woohyun's eyes. You can tell he was .

"Well, too bad it won't be happening." You laughed and walked away.
Woohyun stood there and pouted like a kid.
You did not hear footsteps following you and turned around to see Woohyun standing cutely in place with his arms crossed.
You smiled. *Still the same aegyo king Woohyun.* You thought and ran up to him.
You got on your tippy toes and whispered in his ears. "I love you, Nam Woohyun."
Woohyun's head shot up and a smiled was pernamently planted on his face.
Before you could run away, he picked you up from the waist and spun you around.
"I LOVE YOU SO FRIGGIN' MUCH KIM JINAH!!!" He shouted out loud. A few pedestrians gave him weird looks while some cars honked.
"Nam Woohyun! Put me down. This is embarrassing!!" You yelled.

"Who cares! I want the world to know you are mine and how I feel about you." He placed you down gently and pecked your lips.
"Yah!" You pushed him away. "Don't you dare steal kisses from me."
"Says who?" Woohyun smirked. He leaned down and kissed your forehead, nose, both of your cheeks and your lips.
You giggled. *I'm glad I decided to give you a second chance. I did not think our love was so strong.*
*Jinnie, I'm so glad you gave me a second chance. You won't regret this. I will make up everything to you. Sorry, Hoya, but I have to steal her away from you a second time. I know I'm selfish, but she means a lot more to me than you think.*


Turns out Woohyun end up finding out about Hoya's 'secret'. :D