Truth

The Revenge of the Nerd

Woohyun ran back to Infinite's hideout to be greeted with 6 worried boys.
"Yah! Woohyun, why did you run off like that? Scared the bejesus out of me." Sunggyu held onto his beatng heart.
"Yeah, you know Grandpa gyu can't take any shock. He has a weak health." Sungjong whispered.

The rest of the boys chuckled while Sunggyu gave the maknae a glare.

"Anyway.....hyung where were you?" Myungsoo asked.
"I-I" Woohyun was running out of breath, probably from the lack of exercise.
"Breath in....breathe out." Sungyeol held onto Woohyun's chest. "Come on, you can do it!"
Woohyun gave Sungyeol a look and slapped his hand away.
"Ow... I was just trying to help." Sungyeol sniffled and leaned his head against Myungsoo's shoulder. Myungsoo gave his hyung a comforting head pat.
"I-I was a-at Jin-Jinah's place. She's gone!"
Hoya's eyes widened and grabbed onto Woohyun's collar. "What do you mean she's gone??"

"I think Sanghye got her!" Woohyun panicked. *That will get it when I get my hands on her!!* Both Woohyun and Hoya thought.

 

Infinite were split up into groups.
Some went to file you missing. Some went to the mental institute to report a crazy psychotic girl on the loose. Some went to Teen Top's place to gather information.
While Hoya and Woohyun were paired up to head towards Sanghye's house.
"Hyung."
Woohyun turned his head to face his dongsaeng. "Yeah."
"I just wanted you to know. Jinah is all yours. I will not fight for her anymore. She belonged with you in the first place." Hoya played with his fingers.
Woohyun suddenly felt bad. "Maybe after all this is done, we can settle this. Right now, Jinah's safety is what matters the most. And Hoya, next time you write love notes to a girl, be more sneaky. You were quite obvious."
Hoya's eyes widened ten sizes."H-How did you know? I thought you never found out since that day you mistaken the neat handwriting as Myungsoo's."
"It wasn't hard. I had detention one time and saw you snooping. That was when, I knew I had competition for her heart." Woohyun smiled.
"You are so sly, hyung."
"Hey, I'm not Nam Woohyun for no reason. I seem like an idiot at times, but I can be smart too."

The cab pulled over in front of Sanghye's mansion.
The two rang the doorbell, but no one answered.
Hoya and Woohyun decided to sneak in through the back, but there was tight security.
When they saw a maid coming out to throw garbage away, they kidnapped her and brought her behind the tall bushes.
"Excuse me, ma'am. Sorry about this, but is Miss Lee Sanghye or Lee Byunghun home?" Woohyun asked.
"Oh According to Miss Sanghye, Master Byunghun had been out on a trip while Miss Sanghye hadn't returned since last night." The maid said. *What weirdos, kidnapping me instead of using the front door like normal people.*
"Thank you." Hoya and Woohyun bowed and left.
"That's strange." Hoya tapped his chin. "Where could they be?"

As if on cue, Hoya's phone rang.
"Hyung! You and guys might want to come to Teen Top's hideout!!! We found something and it might be the solution to Teen Top's sudden disappearance." Sungyeol screamed over the phone.
"Okay okay! I'm not old up to the point where you have to scream in my ear." Hoya held the phone away so he does not get deaf.

------------------

Infinite were looking at the files and pictures Teen Top left at their hideout before they went missing.
"What is this map for? It's doesn't look like any country or city. What is with all these red 'x' marks?" Sungjong flipped the map many times.
"This picture looks familiar, but I don't remember where I have seen it though." Sunggyu tapped his chin.
Myungsoo took the photo from Sunggyu. "Isn't this the dumpster in East Seoul? I remember I got lost and ended up here with Sunggyu hyung."
"Guess, someone's memory is deteriorating." Sungjong chuckled.
"Yah!"
"If this is East Seoul's dumpster, wouldn't that map and the 'x' marks be important locations?" Dongwoo pointed out.

"I wonder how did Teen Top get this?" Sungyeol looked around the room for more evidence and found a smashed up laptop."HYUNGS! SUNGJONG! MYUNGSOO!"
The rest of the crew rushed over and  picked up the smashed laptop.
Woohyun touched the holes on top. "Bullet marks."
"S-Sanghye has a gun? We have to find Jinah, and Teen Top fast! Who knows what that psycho will do??" Sungjong started to panic.
"Sunggyu hyung, you're good with computers. Can you remove the hard drive and fix it up to another good-condition laptop?" Woohyun asked. (A/N: I don't know if this is possible, but uhh yeahh xD)
"So now you ask the grandpa." Sunggyu took the laptop and started to work.

 

Moments later, Sunggyu the fixed laptop. Immediately, the screen turned black.
"What the- What happened?!?! Hyung! I thought you were good with computers." Sungjong pouted.
"I am, but I don't-"
Then six familiar faces popped up on the screen.
"TEEN TOP!" Infinite exclaimed.

"Hello, Infinite. We are not sure if we will be able to deliever this message personally, but here it is." Cap said.
"First off, we want to apologize and reconcile with you guys. We found out the truth about what really happened over a year ago. Yes, it was all Sanghye. We all thought you, Infinite betrayed us, but through some investigation, we found out it was all Sanghye's plan." Chunji made the boys stand up and give a 90 degree bow.
"Apology accepted." Sungyeol smiled.

"Second, we want to warn you about that girl. We all found out the real reason why Sanghye was sent away to the States for a year is not what you all think. L.joe hyung's parents gave us a long distant call and told us Sanghye was not suppose to return to Korea at all because of her condition." Niel gulped. "She....she's actually a mental patient."

"She seems normal now, but once she sees something or in this case, someone -cough- Woohyun hyung -cough- she wants, she will get it no matter what she does......that includes killing anything/anyone that gets in the way." Changjo continues, but there was a sudden loud knock on the door making the boys jump in their seats.

"Just remember, Sanghye is dangerous and is out to get Jinah noona. Please protect her!!" Ricky shouted as the loud banging noise got louder.

"We're not sure if Sanghye will destroy our hideout, but we managed to steal Sanghye's plan from her computer and hid it somewhere in this room. HURRY AND SAVE JINAH!" L.joe shouted before the doors burst open with Sanghye and her men beating Teen Top into a pulp.

"I THOUGHT WE WERE FAMILY YOU ING BETRAYER!!" Sanghye ear-splitting shout echoed across the room, which was the last thing heard before the screen made buzzing noises and crashed.

The Infinite boys were all stunned.
"We have to find the plan now!!" Woohyun turned into a panicky chicken.
"We got the location though!" Myungsoo held up the map and picture.
The boys all spread out like pool balls and went in different directions.


"FOUND IT!!" Dongwoo shouted, holding a flashdrive in the air.


BTW I just wanted to say.....I added a small foreshadow in this chapter (When I say small, it's not very 'noticable', but if you found it, teehee you might know what will happen later.)