How Jinah met the L.Joe Part 1

The Revenge of the Nerd

L.Joe curled a strand of hair behind your ear. "Yup, you were a total mess. You didn't even care if anyone bullied you. You were totally lifeless."

You begged your parents to transfer you out of Epik High School. You couldn't stand it anymore, so they transferred you to TOP Academy. Little did your parents know, it was actually your old school's rival.

You held onto the straps of your backpack and nervously walked in, hoping no one knows you are a transfer from Epik High.

Unfortunately, it seems as if students know everyone from Epik High and quickly recognized you.

"Hey, it's the nerd of Epik High!"

"What is she doing here?"

"Is she a spy from Infinite to put our Teen Top boys down?"

"I heard she goes out with Infinite's Woohyun."

You mentally face palmed yourself. *How in the world did they recognize me? Even students at Epik High didn't know who I was until Woohyun came along.*

The sudden thought of his name made you tear up. You went into your classroom and took a corner seat. *I can't wait to graduate.*

You heard girls squealing and chanting 'Teen Top'. You gulped since you heard of how ferocious they were from your old classmates.

*I hope they don't notice me.*You hoped. Thankfully, they didn't, but when lunch came, no one wanted to sit with you.

*At least it's better than being mocked and teased by Infinite and especially Nam Woohyun.* You clenched onto your lunch tray tightly and held in your tears.

You decided to head to the bathroom and eat, but when you turned around, you accidentally bumped into someone.

You spilled your lunch all over a blonde boy whom you recognized was part of Teen Top. You stood there shocked and quickly apologized.

He grabbed your arm. "Aren't your from Epik High?" He said coldly. "Y-y-yes." You stuttered.

His stare suddenly turned colder as if he wanted to strangle you. L.Joe hated everything about Epik High especially Infinite. Since students were spreading news about you and Woohyun's relationship, it made him more angry.

He shoved you on the ground and knocked out your glasses. He stepped on them and crushed it. You wanted to reach for your broken glasses, but he stomped on your hand.

"Everyone, this girl is Nam Woohyun of Infinite's girlfriend. Feel free to pick on her. If you don't this little spy will betray our school and let Infinite crush us."

You pulled your red hand away and ran to the nurse's office to get your hand treated and hopefully she will send you home.

*This place is as bad as Epik High. Transferring doesn't even make a difference. It's all your fault Nam Woohyun. Why did you have to show up in my life?*

You started to cry heavily as the nurse treated your hand and watched you with sympathy.

"Are you okay? Do you need anything?" She looked at your name tag. "Kim Jinah? You're the new student?"

You wiped away your tears and nodded. "So you're the new transfer from Epik?" You nodded.

"I'm guessing the students are giving you a hard time then. Would you like me to write a note and send you home?"

You looked at her as if she was literally angel who read through your troubles. You got up from your stool and bowed to her a billion times. "Thank you so much. I really want to go home so bad today."

The nurse smiled and handed you the note.