Sanghye's revenge

The Revenge of the Nerd

*flashback still continues*

L.Joe finished his maniac laugh and slamming of desks. He wiped away a fake tear and turned towards the laughing Woohyun.

"Yo! Hyung, I'm gonna go now."

"Why so fast, man??" Woohyun asked the younger one.

"I gotta go to a place." L.Joe said.

"Where?"

"Alright don't tell anyone, but Teen Top and I are gonna go to Guangju high (A/N: Don't know if a place like this exists.) and kick some asses. I heard they were trying to replace us as the top #1 gang of the area. Don't tell anyone, alright especially their leader. They will never see this coming." L.Joe smirked.

Woohyun nodded his head. "iight, man. See ya."

"Oh, and Woohyun hyung, don't act ghetto. It's too......" -shivers- "Stick to your hideous bunny aegyo for girls." L.Joe waved and left.

Sanghye saw Woohyun and L.Joe leaving the classroom and quickly hid behind a corner. *Guangji high school eh? The leader of the gang has a crush on me. I'm pretty sure he'll be thrilled to hear about my dear Byunghun invading his school.*

She took out her phone and made a call. "Hello? Oppa!! I have some news for you." She pretended to panic. "I overheard Byunghun saying that him and Teen Top will come this afternoon and attack you and your friends. I hope you will be okay."

"Don't worry, babe. I'll be fine now that I know." A voice from the other line said.

"Oh and Oppa. When Byunghun asks who told you. Make sure you say Nam Woohyun of Infinite arrasso?"

"Bwoh? Why??"

"Please do me this favor, Oppa??" She begged.

"Okay. Fine."

"Great." She beamed and hungup. *Let's see how this bromance relationship will last for you two. No one goes against Lee Sanghye.*

----------------------

After school, Woohyun and Infinite were telling each other corny jokes while making their way out of school.

Out of no where, a punch was aimed at Woohyun. "WHAT THE F-" He turned around to see L.Joe with angry ferocious eyes and a bruised up face.

"L.Joe? Why did you just punch me??" He said in shock.

"You know what you did."

"What did I do??"

"You told Guangju's ing leader that I was ing coming. " L.Joe hissed. "And look what he did to us. He had the entire school y-trapped."

The rest of the Teen Top memebers were limping behind L.Joe.

"I didn't---" Woohyun was cut off with another punch by L.Joe.

"He told me himself. Why one god's green earth would he lie?? I ing trusted you man. Why the hell would you do this to me?How could you betray me. I thought we were brothers." L.Joe spat.

Woohyun wiped away the blood from his lip and touched his bruised face. "Why you ing bastard. You know I hate getting hit in the face." Woohyun and L.Joe lounged for each other.

Teen Top and Infinite dragged the two angry boys away from each other before any of them get hurt even more.

"Stop!" Sunggyu and CAP yelled. 

"Leave!" Sunggyu furrowed his eyesbrows at Teen Top. 

"We are no longer friends. You betrayed me Nam Woohyun." L.Joe spit on the ground and left.

"Fine!" Woohyun yelled.

The two groups exchanged glares and left.

"What was all that about?" Sungjong asked.

Dongwoo shrugged his shoulders. "Where's Hoya?? Is it me or is he always not here?"

"Wait! Woohyun's missing too!!" Myungsoo yelled.