'New' Girl

The Revenge of the Nerd

Woohyun was somewhat limping and rubbing his behind as you all walked to the bus stop. For the nth time, L.Joe has been high-fiving Hosung for his abusive actions towards Woohyun even though he himself was a victim. But hey, an enemy's enemy is your friend, right?

"Good Job Hosungie!" L.Joe ruffled his hair. "Hyung is going to buy you an ice cream cone when we get back okay?"

Hosung nodded his head violently while holding onto your hand.

"Yah! Lee Hosung! You just had to kick my on the same spot a trillon times huh??" Woohyun frowned.

Hosung just gave Woohyun a mehrong. "Lee Howon! Tame that wild beast you call your brother, will ya??"

"Don't talk to my hyung like that! Only I can order him around." Hosung yelled and kicked Woohyun again in the .

"Ow!" He rubbed his behind. "It just has to be at the same damn spot." He mumbled.

Woohyun looked at you and pouted. "Jinnie~" He used his 'signature shake' on you.

You raised an eyebrow at him. If it was a year ago, you would squeal and spazz over his failed aegyo, now it just looks stupid on him.

*He actually thinks those aegyo moves work on girls?? Stupid.*

"My hurts." He pouted some more.

"And what am I suppose to do??"

"Can you sit next to me on the bus and rub it??" He flashed an innocent smile. Hoya's ears perked up as he looked at you two worriedly.

*Barf!* Out of no where, Woohyun yelped in pain again. He turned around to see the short evil boy hugging his stuffed dino, giving him a sarcastic smile.

"Stop being y near noona. She's mine." Hosung dragged your arm away from Woohyun.

-------------

After a fun day at Lotte World minus Woohyun's intrusion, you were ready to rock and roll at school.

You and L.Joe took your usual seats at school while Woohyun slipped himself next to you.

"Hey."

You ignored him and continued talking to L.joe about your weekend plans with Teen Top.

Woohyun feeling left out, rested his head on his arms as he watched you closely. He looked at you from head to toe, studying every single one of your features.

His thoughts were interrupted when th teacher came in.

"Class, we have a new student. Well, she's not exactly new. Let's welcome back Lee Sanghye on her return to Epik High."

The whole class perked up and started to clap. Whispers and gossip started to surface when the Ex-Queenka walked through the door.

"Annyeonghaseo. As you all know, I'm Lee Sanghye and thank you all for your welcome back." She winked at the class sending the boys to the floor from fainting.

She smiled and looked around for a certain someone. With a smirk, she walked towards, you, Woohyun and L.joe.

L.Joe almost fell off his seat at the sight of the girl.

Woohyun's jaw dropped when Sanghye faced him.

"Hello, guys. Long time no see."


Sorry if this is getting boring =____=
I've been at a depressed state lately ToT Don't you just hate it when you are constantly living in someone else's shadow?? And if that's not enough, that person is always trailing after you and competing with everything you like to do, but does it even better?? (That doesn't make sense.) I'm ranting random rants again >-<

Oh right I'm starting a new story o.o" (I know I shouldn't, but it's been stuck in my head and I don't want to forget it.) So if youhave some spare time,check it out ^^ http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/89744/those-three-words-infinite-sunggyu-woohyun