Lunch

The Revenge of the Nerd

It was a nice day outside so you and L.Joe decided to head outside for lunch.

L.Joe, being the gentleman he is, brought a blanket so your uniforms wouldn't be dirty.

The two of you took out your lunch and started to eat. It looks as if the two of your were having a lunch date, but really, you were talking about your 'plan'.

Woohyun who was coincidentally skipping and whistling into the lunchroom went to look for you. He frowned when he couldn't see you, but his Infinite crew were waving at him like little kids who just saw Santa Claus.

He walked over. "Sungjong, Where is the new girl?"

Sungjong responded with a mouth full of rice. "You mean Kim Jinah?" He blushed at the sound of your name. "You didn't know? She went outside with L.Joe to have their lunch date." He chuckled while choking on his rice.

"Bwoh?!?!?!" Woohyun angrily stomped outside mumbling. "How dare that er steal my girl. What the hell. Is he trying to push my buttons?? Grrrrr."

---------

Meanwhile you and L.Joe were talking.

"Byunghun-ah are you sure he is going to fall for me hard? I don't really feel confident."

He your hair. "Don't worry baby girl. I may have a 'thing' with Chunji, but physically and emotionally, I am still a man with emotions."

You nodded your head. "Is he really going to fall for me?"

"Trust me. I didn't give you a hot makeover for you to feel self-concious. Right now, that boy is crushing on you bad, soon after a little playing hard to get, he will be head over heels for you. The two of you will go out for a month just like back then and you DUMP him and humilate him. Let him feel the pain you did."

You laughed. "I'm so glad we met Byunghun. I proabably would still be a mess if you didn't come along in my life."