Lee Hosung is Lee Howon's Evil Dongsaeng?

The Revenge of the Nerd

You hoppd off the bus and bounced your way to the entrance of the park. "Omg! I'm so excited and glad you guys decided to talk me into ditching school."

The maknas bounced after you and stopped at the ticket stand. "So who's paying??" Niel asked bluntly.

Everyone pointed at L.Joe. "Fine. This is for Jinnie."

You and Teen Top went inside and started to get in line for the rides.

-----------

"Hyung!!!! HURRY UP YOU SLOW POKE EVEN AN AHJUSSHI IS FASTER THAN YOU!!" A little boy yelled at the top of his lungs.

"Okay okay. Geez." Hoya ran up to his evil dongsaeng. *Kids these days are so bratty and spoiled.*

"I want that." The boy pointed.

"No. You have too many stuffed animals. You're a boy for god's sake." Hoya threw his arms up in the air in annoyance. *I can't believe my own mother would make me ditch school just to take this annoying whining brat to an amusement park.*

"Ugh! Hyung you are no fun." He kicked Hoya in the shin and laughed evilly as he ran off.

"Yah! Lee Hosung!!" Hoya yelled while holding onto his bruised shin. He ran after his little dongsaeng to see him standing still staring at something. *What's with the drooling face?*

Hoya shifted his gaze to what Hosung was looking at. *Jinnie???!!!!???!?!?!?!?!?!!?* Hoya marched up to grabbed Hosung's arm, but he dashed away towards you.

You were laughing and sharing some cotton candy with Teen Top. Ricky decided to beselfish and steal your wadof cotton candy, making you frown.

Out of no where a little boy probably about 10 boldly kicked Ricky until he was limping. He snatched the wad of cotton candy and handed it back to you.

"Here you go noona." He said sweetly. You raised an eyebrow at the strange boy. "Uh....Thanks?"

Hosung glared at Ricky. "Don't mess with noona!!!! Or you shall face my wrath!" He roared. For a little kid, he was quite intimidating, making Ricky hide behind the leader.

You stared at the strange kid. "Do you know this kid?" L.Joe asked. You shook your head and ripped off some cotton candy.

"Here you go little one. Thanks again." You handed him some cotton candy, making him blush.

He stared down at the ground and made circles with his little feet. "No problem pretty noona. You can call me Hosung."

"Uhh okay." You looked over at L.Joe who was snickering. *Looks like someone likes you.~~~* He sent you some alien language.

You gave him a glare.

"Yah! Lee Hosung! Don't you dare run off like that!" Hoya ran up to his brother.

"Hoya-sshi??"

"Sorry if my brother is bothering you."

Hosung kicked Hoya in the leg again. "Noona likes my company. I wasn't bothering her. I was being her knight and shining armor."

Teen Top chuckled as you felt a bit creeped out at this little boy whom you do not know, already has a crush on you.

Hoya rolled his eyes at his evil brother. "Come on. Don't bother her. You said you want to go on that rollarcoaster right?"

"You can go. I want to hangout with noona and protect her from him." Hosung pointed at Ricky.

Hoya looked at you. "I guess we are chilling together." You shrugged.

"Yay!" Hosung jumped up and grabbed your hand. Hoya frowned. *Why am I jealous of a ten-year old?* Hoya grabbed his dongsaeng's other hand, but to be kicked by him again.

"I'm your hyung! Why do you keep kicking me??" Hoya said in irritation while squatting down from the pain in his abdomen.

You bent down to Hosung. "Now Hoya Oppa is your Hyung and noona's oppa so you should respect him and not hit him okay?" You said patiently. The boy nodded.

You walked over towards Hoya. "Hoya-sshi, are you okay??" You asked in concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Hoya got up and straighten himself.

"Come on! Let's have some fun!!!" You unintentionally grabbed Hoya and Hosung's hand while running towards the line to the rollarcoaster. Hoya stared at the skinship you were sharing and felt his heart flutter.

--------------

"Come on!!!!" Woohyung dragged Myungsoo and Sunggyu with him.

"You seriously better give me back my bunny!!" Myungsoo threatened.

"Okay okay. Will you just forget about that old dirty ball of cotton for a second and look for Jinnie??" Woohyun looked around worried.

"Yah! It is not a ball of dirty cotton! How dare you insult my Myungie!!!!!"

Woohyung gave him the 'WTF' look. "What high school senior still sleeps with a toy and names them??? Now look for Jinnie."

"I want my Myungie!!!!" Myungsoo pouted.

"Jinnie first!" Woohyung argued.

"Myungie"
"Jinnie."
"Myungie."
"Jinnie"
"Myungie Myungie Myungie!!!!!!!"
"Jinnie Jinnie Jinnie!!!!!!!"

"OH SHUT UP!!!!!!!" Sunggyu finally couldn't stand the two younger ones yelling over something so stupid.

Myungsoo and Woohyun stared at the leader then continued their pointless arguement.

*I did not ditch school to come to Lotte World just to see these two argue.* Sunggyu thought. He was looking at what to ride first. Mind as well have some fun if you're here right?

From not that far away, Sunggyu spotted a familiar certain boy whom, Hoya brings over to Infinite's hideout because he was forced to babysit.

The boy was running towards a group and kicked another boy. *Isn't that Hosung?? Hoya's evil brother who trashed out hideout last week??*

He looked at the other boy hopping in pain. *Isn't that Ricky of Teen Top? What are they doing here??*

The girl smiled and handed the boy some cotton candy. *Jinnie???*

"Yah! Lover boy! I found your girl." Sunggyu shouted at Woohyun. Immediately, he ran over towards Sunggyu. Woohyung stopped arguing with Myungsoo.

"Where?"

"Over there, with Hosung and Teen Top."

"Hosung??????" Woohyun then saw you grabbing Hoya and Hosung's hand and ran towards another direction, happily.

Woohyun's fists formed in a tight ball. *Lee Howon!!!!!*


AHHHHHHHH!!!! PARADISE!!PARADISE!!!!!!!! -DIES-
anyone else fainted when you saw those hipthrusting boys??? ^-^