Talk

The Revenge of the Nerd

A/N: -BAWLS- So my recently posted chapter was deleted!! ToT I'm depressed!!! LOL jk....I blame myself for not saving the last chapter but anywayy.....for those who read the chapter a few hours before the website crashed this chapter might be a bit different....so let's get on with it shall we?? :D


You sighed and poked your lunch with your chopsticks.

L.joe gave you a weird look and stared you you playing with your food. "You gonna at that?" He pointed at your food.

You shoved it towards hi direction and sighed louder.

L.joe ate your food happily while you gave him a frown and sighed louder in his face.

"This is good food." He beamed  like a kid. You started to lose you patience and sighed even louder in his ear.

L.joe gave you a look. "What? You said you didn't want your food."

You gaped at him. *How dense can this guy be?*

"And byt the way, I'm no way close to being dense." L.joe added. "Just spit out what you want to say no need to sigh al up in my face."

You sighed again, earning a glare from L.joe. "Guys ."

"Hey!"

"Don't worry you're not one of them so you don't . You're awesome." You held up two thumbs.

"Good." L.joe continued to eat his food. "Wait....HEY!!!!!!!!"

"Just kidding." You faked a smile. 

"So what happened between you and Woobutt today? You know after he dragged you away??"

"He confessed to me in private again. He told me to give him a second chance. You know I'm starting to think maybe this revenge thing and humiliating him is all getting out of hand." You played with your water bottle.

"Oh? Did you say yes to him though?"

"NO! WHY THE HELL WOULD I TAKE THAT BACKSTABBING COCKY ARROGANT AND MISTER GREASEBALL BACK?!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME??" You yelled a bit too loudly getting up from your chair, making the whole school population stare at you. "Hehe.....nothing to look at here." You waved at them and sat back down.

"Woah...take a chill pill." L.joe calmed you down. "Just out of curiosity....do you by any chance still have feelings for Woohyun?"

"Me? Pshh...N-No...why would I? I hate him remember?? I'm going to take a walk." You got out of your seat and headed outside.

L.Joe shook his head. *Jinnie...You're just in denial. People say when you love someone too much you can hate them as much equally. I can tell your hate for Woohyun is just a cover-up for your feelings for him. You are just afraid of getting hurt again.* He turned back to his lunch to finished, but frowned when he realized it miraculously disappeared. *What the.....where my lunch go??*

------------------

You sat down under a tree and took out the lunchbox you took from L.joe and finished it up.

You got up to throw away your trash but tripped on someone's leg and fell flat on your face. *Who the hell who stick out their leg??*

You got up and saw a guy laying on a tree lifelessly. *A dead person?* You slowly approached the person and gasped.

"H-hoya???" You whispered to yourself.

You sat next to him and poked his cheeks. *Is he dead?? Should I call the paramedics??*

You poked him a few more times until you felt someone grab your hand. Out of shock, you flinched back.

"I'm alive, but just asleep." Hoya said calmly as his eyes fluttered open.

"S-Sorry." You smiled meekly. "So....what are you doing out here sleeping?"

Hoya shrugged. "It's peaceful." *And you're here with me.*

"Oh..." You sat awkwardly next to him.

"So......" Hoya cleared his throat. "My brother Hosung had been whining about seeing his favorite noona. So...would you...uh..."

"Sure. I'd love to see him again." You beamed.

"Okay...then. How about meet me after school and maybe we can go to my house?"

"Okay." You said before the bell rung.

*For once, Lee Hosung, you are something useful to your hyung.* Hoya smiled to himself.