Woohyun's Warning

The Revenge of the Nerd

Ricky and Changjo made a beeline toward the bathroom followed by you and Teen Top. When you reached the cafeteria, you spotted Infinite, specifically Woohyun.

You saw him poking his kimchi with his eyebrows furrowed just like L.Joe not that long ago. * What's up with him? Don't tell me he knows Sanghye too?*

You shrugged your shoulders, but noticed Infinite's single-eye lidded eyes turning into slits, glaring at you. Then you realized there was a group of boys whom they hate to the bone, standing behind you.

You went over and tugged onto L.joe's sleeve, telling him to get the boys out before something bad happens.

Him, being able to read your mind like a book understood and shoved the boys out of the room with Niel squealing in rebellion.

------------

You were still waiting for the two maknaes to come out of the bathroom. *Aish! Is it really that bad? Why does it take so long to release one stomach bomb?*

You got impatient and decided to leave, but bumped into someone.

You quickly bowed and apologized sincerely. "I'm so sorry. Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" You asked while extending a hand to help the girl.

*Sanghye?*

You swore you saw the girl give you a three second frown, but quickly replacing it with a fake smile.

"I'm fine. So, Jinnie, right? Did you like the pudding?"

You blinked at her, speechless.

"..................."

"Jinnie?? Are you okay?"

"Uh....someone stole my lunch?" You stated which turned out to be a question. You mentally face palmed yourself for being the worst liars in history, usually L.Joe is there to coach you. Hence him being a master, the king of kings in the game of deceit and being cunning.

"Well, I have to go now. B-Bye." You waved and power walked away from her.

When you left, a smirk formed on Sanghye's face. *Kim Jinah, you will receive your punishment for coming in my way.*

 Sanghye was about to go in the girls' room when she bumped into the weak, clutching onto their stomachs Changjo and Ricky.

"What the-" She paused and noticed their pale faces.

Changjo and Ricky were too weak to noticed the biotch in front of their faces. Sanghye's expression turned angry when she realized you were not the one who ate the pudding, but had someone replace you in your misery.

-------------

You were power walking as fast as you can, not looking at where you were going, you crashed into someone's well-built chest.

"I'm so sorry." You bowed. *What's with me and bumping into people today?*

Before you knew it, you were being dragged away into the empty hallways.

The guy turned around as your jaw dropped at his expression. You have to admit, it's a once in a life time chance where you get to see this serious and concerned expression rather than the goofy idiotic look he always have on.

"Woohyun?"

"It's Woohyunnie Oppa." He corrected.

*And I thought this conversation was going to be serious. I guess its more grease and flirty flirty.*

"Jinnie, I saw you talking to Sanghye." His expression darkened.

"So....?"

"I don't want you to befriend her."

"Why not?" You arched a perfect eyebrow. *Why is everyone telling me not to befriend this girl today? I mean I can't just ignore her. I have the virtue of hospitality!!!!!*

"Because....she's not what she seems." Woohyun looked away.

"Don't tell me she's related to you too and made your life miserable." You crossed your arms.

" No why would I date someone that's related to me??" Woohyun blurted and covered his mouth.

"You two use to date?"

Woohyun looked away. "That's not my point."

"Ohhh Do tell me the story." You nudged him. Honestly, you really want to findn out the truth behind everything. It seems like everyone is hiding a secret from you.

"Jinnie, I know I'm always a goofus and never serious, but this time I am. And I don't want to see you get hurt. Please? Listen to me?" he begged.

You can see the sincerity in his eyes and felt your heart melt a bit. *Can I really trust him, but L.Joe is saying the same thing too.*

"Please?" He stuck out his pinky.

Unconsciously, you linked your pinky with his.

----------

After your little talk with Woohyun, you headed out towards the door where the boys are chilling.

When you turned a corner, you saw a shadow whip by, making you jerk from surprise. *What was that?*

You looked around and saw nothing. *That's weird.*


 

Sorry about not updating for the past week and a half. I know I usually update once a week but it's been a long and rough week for me. T-T (I got less than 4 hours of sleep everyday. That's probably worse than any Korean Idol out there.)

I hope you guys liked the update because.....I spent 2 flipping  hours on it since AFF kept deleting it! (I typed this up at least 3 times.) And I decided to give up on the color coding thingymajig. (Ya know what I'm talkin bout, right??) since I got a laptop and it's hard to do that nowadays.

Anyway........byebye.