How the Plan was Formed

The Revenge of the Nerd

The next day you skipped to school, in a much better mood. You actually made friends with THE L.Joe because you saved him.

When you first walked through those doors, students started to throw paper balls at you and shoot spitballs.

*Even though I made a friend, this school hates me.* You ducked your head and went to your locker.

When you opened your locker, a jack-in-the-box popped out and scared the life out of you. You heard students snickering.

You quickly grabbed your books and was about to shut your locker when a few Queenkas slammed it shut along with your hand still in it.

You pulled your hand out to exam the red and swolleness from yesterday, but now worsen from today.

"Freaking Nerd! Go back to Epik High." She pushed you and you landed on the ground. Your glasses flew out again.

Another Queenka made a run for it to crush your glasses, but a boy picked it up and held out his hand for you.

You squinted to see who it was. "L-L.Joe?" He gently placed your glasses on for you. The Queenkas were a bit shocked.

"What the hell? Why are you bullying her?" The Queenkas were shaken. "O-oppa, but you said."

"Oh right." He blushed from embarassment. He clapped his hands to get some attention. "Everyone about what I said yesterday. I'd take that back. If anyone bullies this girl here," He pulled you closer. "will have to go through me."

He gave you a smirk. You looked at him with your big eyes filled with gratefulness. *Thanks Byunghun.*

----------

It has been a few months since you transferred to TOP Academy. Everything was finally going smoothly for you.

Everyone respected you (Thanks to L.Joe) and you became close friends with the Teen Top members. You always wondered why girls in this school never squealed over L.Joe or Chunji until one day they cleared it up for you.

They were tough men, but had a 'thing' for each other. You snickered when you found out. *Is that why I was never attracted to Byunghun?* You thought to yourself.

L.Joe was always a great friend to you until one day he was skipping his way to your house, he saw you sitting at a park alone crying.

He wasn't sure if it was you so he took a closer look. "Jinnie?" He said in a not so loud tone.

You looked up and wiped your tears away. "Oh Byunghun. Why are you here?" You were hoping he didn't notice your red eyes.

He sat down next to you and touched your cheek. "What happened? Who dares mess with the L.Joe's best friend?"

Even though you told L.Joe everything, you never got to the topic of 'Nam Woohyun'.

He nudged you and started to use aegyo on you which you can't seem to resist. "You know you can tell me everything." He pouted cutely.

You rolled your eyes with a smile at his dorkiness. "Fine, but just listen and that's all okay? I don't want you to get involved with anymore violent situations."

He nodded his head like a kid. You told L.Joe about how you and Woohyun went out and how he humilated you in front of everyone which was the reason why you transferred here.

Suddenly, L.Joe thought about the day you saved him and why you were crying. He felt even worse making your life miserable that day. *Jinnie, I promise I will make it up to you. Somehow, in a nonviolent way just how you like it.*

"But it's been so long now. Why are you still crying? Are you not happy now?" You shook you head. "I am happy, but today I saw him again."

You stiffened and felt tears coming up again. L.Joe offered you a tissue. "Don't worry I got time. You can take all day if you want." He smiled.

"Well after school today, I was heading home, but I saw Nam Woohyun. He was with another hot chick laughing happily and living the life. I followed him a bit and heard him talking." You gulped.

"He was actually spreading the story of how badass he was to date a nerd as a dare and dumping her in front of the whole school." You started to sob. "I know he was talking about me. Why would he do this to me? I am already out of his life. Why does he keep haunting me?" You buried you face in your hands.

You cried while L.Joe hugged you tightly and patted your back. "There, there." *Nam Woohyun! You are going to get it.*

L.Joe suddenly got an idea and pulled you out of his embrace. "You want revenge?" He beamed brightly, but in a mischievious way.

"I-I don't want v-v-violence." You hiccuped. L.Joe gave you a creepy smirk. "Don't worry. It does not involved my lefty or my righty." He kissed his two fists.

"Come on." He dragged you to the mall. You trailed behind him.