Jealousy

The Revenge of the Nerd

You were happily skipping to school. For some reason, after hanging out with Teen Top yesterday made you in a better mood. You saw L.Joe waiting for you.

You yelled his name and ran over to him. "L.JOEEEEE!!!" You gave him a big hug which almost tipped him over.

"You are quite jolly today aren't you?" He hugged back. "Yesterday was so fun, especially when CAP slipped on a random banana peel. It was hilarious. Thanks!"

"No problem, bestie. You deserve some happiness in your life." He swung his arm around your neck and you wrapped your arm around his waist.

The two of you were laughing and walking through the gates of your high school. Meanwhile, Woohyun has a bouquet of pink roses in his hand ready to surprise you at your locker.

He saw you were really close to L.Joe. *WTF??? Did that jerk just steal my girl?* He was steaming with rage. *I need a plan to get rid of that boy!*

He threw the flowers on the ground and stomped on them. He angrily stormed through the school doors and threatened to beat anyone who got in his way.

He softened when he saw you by your locker humming a happy tune while grabbing your books. You bent down to grab your binder and shut your locker.

You flinched a little when you saw Woohyun leaning against the lockers staring at you affectionately. You blinked at him and ignored his existence.

You got on your tippy toes to reach for your lock to your locker. You couldn't see the top of the lockers so it was hard to find it. Woohyun swiftly grabbed your lock and handed it to you.

"Thanks." you said softly. You walked towards your homeroom. "Hey, wait up." He ran towards you, but you turned around and made him skid to a sudden stop.

"That was close. We almost crashed."

"Why are you following me?" He bent down to your height. "Because you interest me." *Good! Then that means my plan is going to work!* You heard someone call your name and spun around.

"Jinnie!" L.Joe yelled running towards your direction. "Come on we are going to be late for class." Woohyun and L.Joe exchanged glares as L.Joe dragged you away.

"Wait up! We are in the same class." Woohyun ran to catch up to the two of you. *I seriously I have get rid of the third wheel.*

L.joe leaned in and whispered into your ear. "I see he is very interested in you." You nodded your head. "That means our plan is working."

You both laughed. *What are they talking about? What's so funny? Aish! Stupid L.Joe! Such a er!* The jealous Woohyun tried to squeeze himself between you and L.Joe.