Together

The Revenge of the Nerd

"So...? Do you like me?" Woohyun asked.

You felt strange. *Me? He likes me? Nam Woohyun the heart-throb of Infinite who can get any girl he wants has a crush on me??This is either a dream or he's just joking.*

You pulled your hands away from Woohyun and cleared your throat. "Sorry, for making you wait for four hours. I'll pay for you meal as reparation."

Woohyun's face fell, but you distracted yourself with the menu so you didn't see.

----------------

When you food came, you stared the the table filled with plates and plates of food. *Do I have enough money to pay for all this????* You thought.

Woohyun smiled at the vast amount of food right before his eyes. He noticed your shocked expressed and chuckled quietly. *I love her expressions. They are so cute.*

You were not as hungry so you ate very  little so Woohyun finished everything else on the table.

"Check please?" Woohyun snapped his fingers.

You did not want to see the numbers on the check so you shut your eyes. *This meal is going to cost more than what I have on me.* You thought bitterly. *Looks like I might have to stay back and do the dishes or something to make up for the expensive meal.*

"Keep the change." You heard Woohyun say.

You eyes shot opened and saw Woohyun staring at you with an amused smile.

"You didn't think I would let a girl pay did you?" He smirked.

You frowned at him for making you worry about the cost. *Jerk. But what he did was sweet. But he's still a jerk.*

"Come on. We still have to finish this date." Woohyun pulled you out of the restaurant.

----------------

"Where are we going??" You asked.

"I always wanted to do this with a girl." Woohyun smiled at you.

"There are so many girls in the school. Why would you pick me??" You said.

"Aww is someone jealouss??" Woohyun pinched your cheeks.

"Jealous of what??" You blinked innocently.

---------------

Woohyun came back with a bike. "Get on." He patted the back seat. You frowned and stood in place.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I-I don't know how to ride a bike." You looked away shamefully.

A smile came on Woohyun's face. "Then let Oppa teach you." He picked you up bridal style and placed you gently on the seat.

Woohyun held onto the back seat as you rode the bike in a barely steady position. You were trying to balance the bike that swinging the handles left and right.

"Don't let go, okay?" You warned Woohyun.

"What are you talking about? I let go half an hour ago. I was walking next to you the whole time." Woohyun shouted.

"BWOH?!?!" You lost focus hearing Woohyun's words and fell off the bike.

Woohyun saw you fall and ran towards you. "Are you okay?" He asked with a concerned expression.

"It's all your fault." You smacked his chest.

"Okay. Okay. I'm sorry." Woohyun saw a scratch on your now bleeding knee. "Wait right here."

--------------

About ten minutes later, Woohyun returned with a first aid kit to treat your injured knee.

He helped you up so you can sit on a bench. He kneeled down to apply some alcohol on your knee. You winced in pain, but Woohyun gently blew on your wound to make it feel better.

You looked at his focused face as he helped bandage your knee. *Why did I ever doubt his personality? He's not like the player he seems to be.* You felt your heart flutter when Woohyun looked up with a smile on his face.

"Thanks." You said, but Woohyun was still kneeling down.

"Woohyun, why are you still kneeling?" You asked.

Woohyun took both your hands and held them. "Kim Jinah. You never responded to me when I told you that I like you. Those words back there, I really mean them."

Woohyun reached in the plastic bag that he got from the drug store.

"The drug store did not sell nice decent flowers so I got you this." He held out a plastic rose. "But I can promise you, I will love you until this rose dies. Will you be my girlfriend?"

You looked at Woohyun in shock. "Me? But why me?"

"Because, as cheesy as this sounds, when we first met at the bushes, I thought you were an angel sent from teh heavens for me."

For some reason, you did not know whether or not to run away from him, but at the same time your heartbeat was beating faster than a normal pace. 

"So...?" Woohyun looked into your eyes, anticipating an answer.

You sat there still frozen.

*I guess that's a no then.* Woohyun felt his eyes brim from the tears welling up. He did not want you to see him cry so he turned around to leave.

You snapped out of your daze and limped towards Woohyun. "Woohyun wait!" You called.

Woohyun did not hear and walked away.

You limped faster towards Woohyun and hugged his waist. He was shocked, but a smile formed on his face.

"I'll take that as a yes?" Woohyun turned around and looked at you. He was happy beyond words can describe.

You nodded your head shyly.

"YES!!!! YOU ARE OFFICIALLY MY GIRLFRIEND!!!" Woohyun screamed and picked you up, spinning you around.

You turned red when you saw a few people staring. "Woohyun, people are staring."

"Who cares!! I have you now!" He kissed both your cheeks.