Secret

The Revenge of the Nerd

You came out of your house ready to head to school.
You skidded to a stop when you saw a tall lean guy waiting outside for you.
A smile involuntarily formed on your face.

"Hey, babe." Woohyun winked at you.
You cringed and pretend to not see him.

"Yah!!!" He yelled and trailed after you.
You ignored him. "Yah!!!" He tugged onto you arm. "I was calling you."
"And.....?"
"Don't tell me yesterday meant nothing to you."
*This guy. He can be so greasy and insecure sometimes.* You tried to hide your smirk.
"What happened?" You pretended.

You expected Woohyun to get sulky, but instead he surprised you by pulled your face closer to his until your lips met.
You were a bit shocked at how bold he became and pushed him away.
This time Woohyun was the one that has the smirk.*She can't troll me.*
"Now do you recall anything? Or was that not enough?"
You blushed and looked away. "Y-You..." was all you can say at the moment.
Woohyun chuckled and laced his hands with yours.
The two of you walked to school together, laughing at Woohyun's cheesy pickup lines.

You forgot that L.joe was always outside of your house waiting for you.
He saw everything. *I always knew you loved Woohyun. Although I don't agree with your choice, but as long as you're happy. Sorry, Hoya you should have stepped up first.*

 

When you got to school, people were staring at you and Woohyun.
As a reflex, you immediately released Woohyun's hand and power walked inside the school. You did not hear Woohyun crying your name.

You turned the dial to your locker and grabbed all your books as quickly as you can. When you shut your locker, Woohyun was leaning against the other lockers with a frown.
"What the heck was that?" He frowned.
You didn't know yourself. "I-I...."
He cupped your cheeks and stared into your eyes, making your heart melt.
"You hadn't changed one bit." He smirked.

*He knows me so well.*
"I know you don't like attention, so I'll agree to keep 'us' a secret, but I can't guarantee how long I can keep from claiming you as mine." Woohyun whispered seductively in your ear.
You turned away from Woohyun and walked in the other direction towards your homeroom.
While walking you felt an arm around your waist and a pair of soft lips landing on your cheek.
Woohyun quickly ran in front of you and into his classroom.
You touched your cheek and smiled. *Stupid Nam Woohyun. You always make me go crazy. Now I won't be able to focus in class anymore.*

At lunch, L.joe had been staring at you and how you keep smiling creepily at nothing.
You stiffled a giggle and ate your sandwich.
"Dude, what's wrong with you? Do you know how creepy you look with that permanent smile on your face??"
You looked up and smiled meekily. "Sorry I was thinking about something...uh...funny."
"You're back together with Nam Woohyun?" L.Joe bluntly stated, making you almost choke on your lunch.
"H-How??"
"I saw you two this morning. Nothing to hide. I always knew you could never forget that bastard."
"B-But.."
"Are you wondering why I still approve?"
You nodded your head.
"Well first, I'm a rational person. Even though I hate that jerk, I still want you to be happy, but if he ever makes you cry, I will gladly punch his guts out."
L.joe's words were so sweet. You felt so blessed to have such a great friend like him.
"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you so much." You hugged his neck. "It means so much to me."
"Y-yahh, stop hugging me. It feels weird. You can reciprocate by being a spy for me and ask what does Chunji want for ouor anniversary."
You chuckled. "Arasso."

When lunch was over, you left L.joe early to meet up with Woohyun for the last five minutes of lunch.
L.joe was standing by the gates of the school, trying to figure a way to hop over without being seen by the security cameras.
He smirked when he saw the camera turn away and hopped to the other side.
He ran as fast as he can to meet up with his crew at a burger shop.
"Of all places it just has to be a food place. Why can we be like a true spy and meet up at secluded dark places like in those action movies??" L.joe heard Niel whine.
"Because it's just a movie!! It's less suspicious here!" Changjo argued.
"Where's my burger?? I'm hungry!" CAP yelled.
L.Joe walked up to his friends. "You know if you guys keep yelling, everyone in this restaurant will know about our conversation."

"Don't worry, honey. We did not spill anything yet." Chunji gave L.Joe a cheesy smile.
"So did you guys search for something interesting?" L.joe asked.
"Well, one we have been stalking your sister Sanghye for the past 2 weeks. The first week she seemed a bit suspicious and made a lot of phone calls to these unknown numbers I could not trace." Ricky handed L.joe the list of numbers from Sanghye's phone bill.
"I think I could look these up. I just have to sneak into that 's computer."
"And the second week she seemed a bit too normal. So hyung, I think you should be careful."
"And we discovered a shocking past." Niel played with his fingers.
L.joe raised an eyebrow. "And what is that?"

 

Back in school you and Woohyun keep exchanging sweet glances.
He would make random kissy faces at you while you pretend to cringe.
Then you felt your phone vibrate.
Meet me after school when everyone leaves. I'll walk my sweet baby home.
<333
Namtree

You silently giggled at the text.*Stupid Woohyun. Always so cheesy.*
Yah! Who's your sweet baby. Why are you so cheesy?
I don't need someone like you to walk me home. >:(

Woohyun check his phone and gaped at the reply.
W-Wait...you're breaking up with me?? Please! I'll be good!!!!!
Woohyun looked at you with worry and a sad pouty face you could never resist.
You looked at the text and shook your head. *So insecure. Always jumping to conclusions.*
I love you <3
Woohyun checked his phone and smiled like an idiot.
"Nam Woohyun! What is the answer to this question?" The teacher yelled, but it seems as if Woohyun was too absorbed into his own world to hear. "Mr. Nam, detention after school."
You heard Woohyun got detention and looked over. He seem to have no reaction whatsoever except for a smile on his face.
*Babo. He probably didn't even hear he has detention.* You giggled. *Does that mean he can't walk me home?*