When the Player makes his Move

The Revenge of the Nerd

You and L.Joe thought about the memories and laughed. L.Joe spotted Woohyun behind the wall spying on the two of you.

Suddenly L.Joe cupped your cheeks and and curled a strand of hair behind your ear. "Woohyun is spying on us." He whispered. You played along.

Woohyun who was watching the two of you couldn't stand it anymore and came right out of the shadows, angry.

He marched over towards the two of you and pulled you away from L.Joe. "Hey! What's your problem?" L.Joe shouted.

"You." Woohyun replied and dragged you into the empty hallway.Surprisingly, you followed without any struggles.

He trapped you against the lockers and blocked your path with his arms. Your faces were close to each other as he was panting, probably from the lack of exercise and anger inside of him.

*Ewww what the hell is this Nam Woohyun thing doing? Get away from me.* But you remain a poker face, no blushing or racing heart beat.

Woohyun was confused. *Usually when I am this close to a girl, they would go a crazy. Playing hard to get huh? We'll see about that.*

He smirked and lean in for a kiss. In your head you heard L.Joe's voice coaching you what to do. *Guys fall hard for those girls that are considered 'different'. You will have to play hard to get and remain a poker face around this player if you want him to fall for you.*

You smirked as the greasy pair of lips inched closer. Before you knew it, Woohyun was on the ground groaning in pain.

"W-what was that for?" He groaned.

You just scoffed at him. "Players like you deserve that." You strutted your way back to the lawn where L.Joe was waiting for you.

Woohyun was in pain, but couldn't stop looking at you walking away like a model. *She's different.* He felt his heart swell. *I hadn't had this bubbly feeling since...........a while.* He smiled and got up with the support of the wall.

Meanwhile, Hoya just came out of the bathroom and witnessed the entire scene. He saw how Woohyun tried to kiss you.

At first he was worried until he saw the evil smirk on your face.

He couldn't help but laugh at how his hyung got kneed in the guts by a girl. *That's my girl.* He smiled and walked back to the cafeteria to join the other boys.

----------

You walked towards L.Joe who was taking a nap under the tree. You shook him awake. His clueless expression was just to funny to resist laughing.

"What happened between you and Woohyun?" He asked.

"Let's just say, I took your advice to be 'different'." You smirked.

He raised his eyebrow. He looked inside the cafeteria window with his 20/20 vision and noticed Woohyun limping and holding onto his crotch area while he sat down with his confused friends.

L.Joe smirked. "I see." The two of you laughed.