Coffee

The Revenge of the Nerd

While you were packing your books to go home, you hear someone whistling down the hallway. You thought it was Hoya and turned around to see who it was.

You were disappointed to see Woohyun who suddenly stopped walking when he saw you.

He smirked, but you turned your head away and shut your locker.

"Hey, wait up." You heard him yell. *Freak! He must know L.Joe ditched today. Well, that just means I have this good opportunity.* You put on a fake smile and turned around.

"Oh, Woohyunnie. What are you still doing here after school?"

Woohyun raised an eyebrow at your sudden friendliness. "I had detention. Jinnie, do you want to go get some coffee with me?" He placed an arm around your shoulder.

You tried to overcome the temptation of slapping him like no tomorrow. "Sure."

Woohyun frowned when he saw your cheeks were red. "What happened?" He pointed at your swollen cheeks.

You tried to cover them. "I uhh.....fell?"

"What kind of fall leaves hand prints on your beautiful face?"

*Greasy boy.* "Let's just go." You dragged him away.

---------

You and Woohyun arrived at a cute coffee shop. You ordered some ice coffee with some desert with it, while Woohyun just watched you.

You took a sip and noticed Woohyun staring at you. You raised and eyebrow and glared back.

"What? Is there something on my face?"

Woohyun shook his head.

"Then why are you looking at me instead of ordering something? You did ask me to come."

"You look like her."

Now you were confused. "Like who?" You were getting worried hoping Woohyun was still his dumb self from one year ago, not recognizing you.

"Nothing. Just eat up okay?"

"Uh....okay." You were confused about why Woohyun was acting so strange. *What happened to his usual flirty and cheesy pickup lines?*

While Woohyun was staring out the window daydreaming, you took out your phone to text L.Joe for some advice.

 

L.Joe, Woohyun asked me to go get coffee with him.

Good! That's an opportunity for you to steal his heart.

Yeahh, but he's acting strange.........

o.0 How strange? y strange or nervous strange?

Neither. More like in cloud 54 strange. He even said I look like 'her'.

Who's her?

I have no clue. Do you think he figured it out yet? Help!

Don't worry. I'll come get you. Meanwhile find out why is he so strange.

OKAY! Hurry! I can't stand being with this guy for another minute.

 

You tuck your phone away in your pocket and looked at Woohyun. "Woohyunnie Oppa~ What's wrong? You're acting strange today." You asked trying your hardest with aegyo.

You failed attempt at aegyo made Woohyun chuckle. "You two are really alike."

"Who is this other person? I don't know what you're talking about."

"This girl I use to like. Actually she's the first. She was very different from other girls."

"So like your first love?" *This douche bag! Another reason to hate him more!! Liked someone else, but went out with me.*

Woohyun nodded his head and actually blushed. "But she left. Without a word. No one knows where she went."

*Sounds like a familiar scene.*

The doors jingled and you turned around to see L.Joe.

"Hey, Jinnie! Nice to see you here." He winked at you.

You smiled. *He sure is fast.* "Hey L.Joe. You ditched class. Shame on you."

"Your mom wants you home now." He began to drag you away.

"Okay. Bye Woohyunnie." You waved.

You and L.Joe walked out the shop. "Woohyunnie? Really?" He started to crack up. You hit him in the arm lightly.

Meanwhile back in the shop, you didn't realize when L.Joe dragged you away, you dropped the note a certain someone gave you.

Woohyun who just paid and was about to leave the shop saw the note and unfolded it.

*This handwriting is familiar. If I remembered, Jinah told me she use to get notes like this too. There is something going on........*