Teen Top

The Revenge of the Nerd

You and L.Joe met up with Teen Top outside of TOP Academy. "NOONA!" The maknaes, Ricky and Changjo chimed together.

You waved at the boys as the five of them came running towards your direction giving you the BIGGEST hug you have ever experienced.

"I missed you guys already!" You used a finger to and swiped it down your cheek as if a fake tear slide down. L.Joe made a sarcastic cough. Everyone looked at him.

"Oh, Hey, L.Joe." They all said with a monotone and shifted their attention towards you. L.Joe stood their shocked to see their dongsengs no care about his existence.

"Excuse me!" He yelled trying to penetrate through the crowd around you. "Excuse me. L.Joe wants to talk here." Chunji waved at him to go away and continued talking to you.

You noticed L.Joe pouting behind the boys. "Okay, guys let's go to a bakery and chat instead of standing here. Come on L.Joe. Stop pouting." You chuckled.

You all headed towards a bakery and sat a a table. You all talked about your first day at a new school. Suddenly, CAP managed to change the topic about you plotting revenge on Woohyun.

You clenched your fists from the built in hate you have for that man. The food came and you chowed it down angrily like a dinosaur.

Teen Top stared at you surprised. Chunji and Changjo nudged CAP for mentioning the 'W' word in front of you.

"It's fine. I have a good feeling that boy is going to get a good taste of his own medicine real soon." You said with an evil smirk on your face.

Suddenly, the door of the bakery chimed. You saw Infinite coming in. *Great! Now my mood is ruined.*

Teen Top and Infinite exchanged glares of hate. Then Infinite noticed you were there. Hoya took a glimpse of you and softened a bit, but was a bit surprised you were so close to Teen Top.

*I didn't know she was close to Teen Top. Did she attend TOP Academy for the past year? At least she was happy.* The boys say far away from Teen Top's table to avoid any tension.

"Yah! Isn't it that new girl today? She sits next to me in class. I think she's hot. Do you think I would have a chance?" Woohyun asked desperately.

Sunggyu shook his head. "You are always out to get a girl aren't you?" Woohyun gave Sunggyu a glare. "Somebody jealous?" He wiggled his eyebrows up and down.

"Hyung, are you serious about her though? Remember last year, when you dated that nerd girl? She practically vanished." Sungjong pointed out.

Woohyun looked at the maknae his heart filled with guilt. *I think I might have taken it too far last year.*

"Woohyun, if you are not serious. I suggest you not hit on her. She is pretty close to Teen Top." Hoya added and pointed at the table far away.

Woohyun was in deep thought and looked over at you. You were happily talking and laughing with Teen Top.

You noticed Woohyun staring at you. You looked at him and gave him a flirty wave. It made him blush a bit.  "I'm going for it." Woohyun beamed.

You turned back to Teen Top with an evil smirk. *You are going down Nam Woohyun!*

L.Joe looked at you. "Hey I know that look!" He pointed at your face. You smacked his finger and laughed. "Eat your food."