Woohyun on the move

The Revenge of the Nerd

It was a peaceful afternoon. Woohyun, being the forgetful person he is, forgot about the note incident.

You were so occupied with copying down notes and listening to your teacher's lectures, you did not notice Woohyun was staring at you the whole time.

*She's sooooo pretty.She really reminds me of her.* He sighed as he rested his chin on his palm.

You felt a sudden chill go down your spine. L.Joe noticed your sudden awkward movements.

"What's wrong?" He whispered.

"I felt a sudden creepy chill." You whispered back.

He chuckled. "Look behind you." He pointed.

You turned around to see Woohyun staring at you. His eyes widen and shifted his attention to his notebook when your eyes met.

"No wonder." You mumbled back to L.Joe.

-------

You went to your locker to grab your lunch and books for your next class. You turned around to see Hoya standing there.

You flinched a bit, but calmed down. "Hoya-sshi. You scared me."

He smiled at you. *He's got a nice smile.* You thought.

"Sorry about that." He handed you a small pocket book that looked familar.

"ehhhh......You dropped this on your way out of the classroom. I thought it was yours." You smiled and took the book from him.

"Thanks." You said shyly.

"I guess I'm leaving now." He turned around to walk away, but suddenly stopped. "Oh, Jinnie. You can call me Howon Oppa, if you want." He started to walked away.

*Howon? I like that.*

Similing, you turned around to head towards the outdoors where you and L.Joe usually eat. Out of no where Woohyun popped up, scaring the life out of you.

*Ugh! Has this guy been creeping again??*

"Hey!" He beamed.

"Uh. Hi. Woohyun."

He furrowed his eyebrows. "What happened to Woohyunnie??"

*BARF!!!!!* "Fine. Woohyunnie Oppa~!" You said with the cutest yet most barf-worthy voice you had.

He smiled in satisfaction. "Come eat lunch with me." He pulled you.

"No. Woohyun. I have...." He gave you a glare.  You sighed. "Woohyunnie, I'm eating with L.Joe."

"Too bad for him. He's going to be lonely today." You started to struggled. Finally, Woohyun picked you up bridal style and carried you away from the door.

"Woohyun. What are you doing??"

"Taking you for myself. And it's Woohyunnie." He corrected.

"STOP! PUT ME DOWN!!!" Your scream echoed the hallways as you kept kicking in his muscular arms.

Woohyun felt a hand on his shoulder. "What are you doing??" L.Joe asked.

*Thanks goodness!* You felt relieved. Woohyun placed you gently on your feet.

"She's eating lunch with me."

"I don't think so." L.Joe smirked.

Woohyung glared at him. "Hey, Hey, Hey guys. Stop." You tried to stop the two from breaking into a random fight.

"Jinnie, you pick. Who do you want to eat with?" Woohyun asked with pleading eyes.

You looked at L.Joe and bit your lip. "Hey, look. Your Infinite friends are here." L.Joe pointed behind Woohyun.

Being a gullible idiot, Woohyun turned around as L.Joe grabbed your hand and made a dash towards the door.

"Thanks L.Joe."

"That's what best friends are for."

The two of you started to slow down your pace and pushed the door open. L.Joe stuck out his arms. "I love nature." He inhaled the fresh air.

You two were walking next to each other towards your usual spot, when you felt someone wiggled himself between you two.

You and L.Joe turned around to see Woohyun in between.

"What are you doing here??" L.Joe hissed.

"I don't trust you with her." He stuck his tongue out.

*So he's eating with us????*


OMG CONGRATS TO INFINITE WHO WON FIRST PLACE TWO WEEKS IN A ROW!!!