Taking her first step to evil

The Revenge of the Nerd

After school you decided to walk home yourself. With your ipod on and earphones plugged in your ear.

You made a turn into an alley way, not paying attention to the 'not-very suspicious' guy with his hood up and hands in his pockets trying to act casual.

"Lalala." You hummed as you bobbed your head to your favorite Beast song.

You walked pass the random stranger when......

"Hey! Give that back!!!" You yelled as the guy yanked your ipod away from your hands.

He tried to make a run for it, but his reflexes were slow so you pulled down his hood and yanked him backwards, choking the poor fella.

"C-Choke....B-Breathe." He tried to break free from your iron grip, but you were persistent and reached for your ipod.

He pushed you to the ground and grabbed a stick. "How dare you choke me. Now you will pay the consequences." He glared at you.

You got up quickly and tried to run for it, but he grabbed your bookbag, making you not moving at all.

"Nuh uh....somebody wants to see you." He smirked. You gulped. *This is not good. Help?*

You were about to yell help when the guy covered your mouth with his hand and started to drag you away.

Too bad, the stranger was a clumsy person and dropped your ipod. He did not realize this and accidentally stepped on it, making a huge dent.

*Oh no he didn't.* You frowned and nudged him in the stomach with all your might.

"Yah! You owe me an ipod!!" You screamed out of frustration. You rolled up your sleeves and took the bat in the stranger's grip, beating him like there was no tomorrow.

"YAH!YAH!YAH!" You kept beating him while screaming at him. "You broke my ipod you bastard!!!"

The poor stranger was evetually covered in bruises with blood and cuts around him from your little 'lesson'.

You were going to give him one last wack before reporting him to the police, but you felt a strong throb from behind your heard. You turned around and saw a faint figure behind you. Your vision  got blurry as you fell on the ground unconscious.

"Yah! You retard! How could you let a girl beat you up like that?" Sanghye yelled at her aquaintance.

"S-S-She was psycho over her ipod." He stuttered from fear.

"Well, I didn't ask you to steal her ipod. I wanted you to kidnap her you idiot. What are you a dull lightbulb who needs enlightenment???" Sanghye went on. "Now carry her to my car."

-----------

Woohyun who was actually stalking you the whole time, but lost you when you turned into the alley way.

He saw Sanghye, some random guy and you?!

Immediately, he ran towards their direction, making the two villans stop in their tracks.

"Oh, it's you. Nam Woohyun. Long time no see." Sanghye smirked seductively.

"Ugh! Wicked Witch of the West." He rolled his eyes at her.

Sanghye ignored the insult and took in a deep breath. "My darling, I love to chat, but I have some company." She winked at Woohyun and walked off, but he pulled her arm.

"What?" She glared at him.

"Let her go."

"Why? Do you know her?" She raised an eyebrow out of curiosity.

"I said let her go."

"What if I don't" She walked closer towards Woohyun. Maybe a bit toooooooo close.

"Then I guess I have no choice." Woohyun swiftly wiped out his pepper spray and sprayed it in front of Sanghye's face.

She yelled in agony as the substance contaminated her eyes. "Don't let him get her!!" She yelled, but it was too late.

Her 'slow' sidekick was duller than Woohyun. He too had pepper spray in his eyes.

Woohyun kicked the guy in the stomach and punched him in the face. He carried you bridal style and started to run for his life away from the two.

*DARN IT! I CAN'T LET THEM GET AWAY LIKE THIS. NAM WOOHYUN, THIS MEANS WAR!!!!!!!!!!!! My eyes burn!!*

------------

Woohyun arrived in front of your house and took out your house keys to unlock the door. No one in your family was home so it was a good thing for him. He brought you up to what he thought was your room.

How did he know where you live? Like I said before, he did some stalking you did not realize......

He set you down gently on the bed and ran down stairs to get an ice pack for your bruised head.

He placed it on the visible blue lump and sighed. *Jinnie I will protect you. Don't worry." He looked at your peaceful knock-out face and smiled.

*She's so beautiful, just like.....why am I still thinking about her?? Aish!!* He messed his hair in frustration, but it still fell back into it's perfect shape.

Woohyun watched you closely for a while until he got a bit bored.

He decided to snoop around your room until you wake up. He looked at the books on your desk, in your closest, some of your drawers and some recent pictures you took with L.Joe and Teen Top, making the snooper boiling with anger.

*They must be really close. Why can't we be like that? Does she like one of them? Does she have a crush on L.joe?* He started to panic and worry.

When he panics and worries, he gets a bit clumsy.

He turned around when he heard a sound from you, bumping his head onto a shelf. He made sure nothing fell and sighed in relief.

He back around to see more pictures of you, but bumped into another shelf, causing a big box to fall on top of his head. *Aish! Why are there so many shelves??*

He picked up the box that dropped with pictures and random items scattered on the floor.

One by one he picked them up and put them back into place until he noticed a picture.

*W-W-Why does she have this??* Woohyun looked up at your 'knocked-out' figure.