Threat

The Revenge of the Nerd

It has been a week since you and Woohyun went public. You were getting use to the attention and glares given by other girls. You and Infinite even got to know each other better. You all got along with each other fine, but the only person that seemed distant was Hoya. You never knew why.

Woohyun, being the greaseball affectionate person he is would always attempt PDA as much as possible, only to be smacked by you. Everything seemed to be filled with rainbows, flowers and bunnies, but little did anyone know, Sanghye was watching the couple this whole time.

When you two went public, she was furious, but kept calm. She wanted the perfect moment to ruin not only you but also Woohyun. What can I say when you are obsessed in love with someone and they don't feel the same way, it turns to hate.

Woohyun just walked you home safely and gave you a long kiss goodbye before heading home himself.

Whistling and leaping his way home, Woohyun was suddenly surrounded by a few men with shades, and whisked away into a dark alley.

"WHAT THE HELL?? LET GO OF ME!! YOU GOT THE WRONG PERSON!!!!" Woohyun kicked his feet and yelled.

"Oh, Nam Woohyun. I'm pretty sure they got the right person." A girl hissed and stepped out of the shadows.

"Lee Sanghye? L.Joe's sister??" Woohyun squinted his small eyes at the girl.

"Who else? Put him down boys." She ordered.

Woohyun straightened his uniform and cleared his throat. "What do you want?" 

Sanghye walked up to him and made circled around his chest, but Woohyun brushed her off.

"Get your filthy hands off me. I have someone."

"Oh, I know. That nerd girl, Kim Jinah right?" Sanghye smirked.

*What does she want?* Woohyun raised an eyesbrow.

"I know everything about that girl." She took out a thick file and handed it to Woohyun.

"You've been stalking her? Why? What do you want from her?" He yelled.

"I want to take you from her. If I can't have you then no one can, especially an ugly like her."

Woohyun clenched his fists together in anger. "DON'T. YOU. DARE. CALL.HER. THAT."

"I can call her whatever I want. And you would humiliate and breakup with her. Then come to me. You want to know why?" Sanghye leaned in near Woohyun's ear and whispererd, "unless you want her to pernamently disappear from this universe, then don't do as I say."

"You wouldn't" Woohyun barked.

"I would." She smirked and took out an ipad to show Woohyun the screen of your room. His eyes widened when he saw a guy dressed like a burglar standing next to your bed while you were sleeping peacefully. (A/N: woahh that's creepy....)

Woohyun did not want to lose you or see you get hurt. "Just give me some time to digest all this information." He shut his eyes in frustration.

"I'll be waiting for you answer, love." Sanghye got on her tiptoes and kissed his cheek.

When everyone left, he wiped the kiss off his cheek and ran home. *Now I need to disinfect my face.*

 

 

At home, everyone was asleep except for Myungsoo who was a late sleeper. When Woohyun came home, Myungsoo was about to go to bed.

"Hyung, why are you home so late?"

Immediately, Woohyun ignored his dongsaeng and rushed to the bathroom to splash himself with ice cold water.

"Hyung!" Myungsoo knocked on the door.

Woohyun sat on the bathroom floor in a daze. *I can't risk Jinah's life, but I love her too much to hurt her. What should I do?*

"Hyung!" Myungsoo knocked again. He grew impatient and picked the lock open to see Woohyun curled up in the corner of the bathroom.

"Hyung, what's wrong? Did Jinah breakup with you or something?"

Woohyun shook his head. "If she did then at least this would be easier."

"Huh?" Myungsoo scratched his head. "I thought you love her a lot. For the past three weeks all you did was talk about her. Gosh, hyung you are such a player."

"What?! No! That's not what I meant. I love Jinah to death and will always do. It's just......" Woohyun sighed in frustration.

"You can tell me anything. You know I'm good at poker faces and keeping secrets." Myungsoo winked.

"Don't do that. It's creepy."

Myungsoo nodded his head.

"When I took Jinah home today, Sanghye came to look for me. She threatened to kill Jinah, if I don't humiliate and breakup with her. I don't know what to do anymore."

Myungsoo patted the older one in sympathy.  "You know. If I were you, I would rather breakup with her."

"Why? I don't want to hurt her nonetheless breakup with her. I have to humiliate her. You mind as well stab me cut up my beautiful face and leave me mope my life away. She means the world to me!!" Woohyun shouted in a whisper.

"If she means the world to you, her safety comes first. Would you rather have her dead or alive?"

"Alive."

"Exactly. The pain will eventually subside, and you two will be together again someday. But if she vanishes completely from the face of the earth, your only chances of being with her again is in heaven."

Woohyun sighed. *Is this really the only way for me to love and protect you?*