A Surprise Visit

The Revenge of the Nerd

You and L.Joe were eating your lunch in silence because of the awkward atmosphere. In other words, Woohyun's presence made everything made it one of the quietest lunch you ever had with L.Joe.

You and L.Joe kept exchanging glances.

*What are we going to do with him?* L.Joe nodded towards Woohyun's direction who was too busy playing with the grass on the ground.

*I don't know. Who knew he was such a clingy stalker??* You shrugged your shoulders.

*Get rid of him.* L.Joe motioned.

*How? You are the one with the ideas.* You replied with some alien sign language only L.Joe can understand.

*Me? Aren't you the nerd here? Aren't nerds smart??* He made circles with his hands and placed them close to his eyes so they look like glasses.

*Yeahh, but that's only book smart.* You replied with more alien language. Woohyun looked up his clover he found and glared at L.Joe. *This guy is up to no good. I need my alone time with Jinnie.* He frowned.

*What are you looking at??* L.Joe gave Woohyun a death glare.

*What the hell how dare this shortie glare at me.*

"HEY HEY HEY!!!!!" You heard some familiar voices shout. The three of you turned around to see five happy jumping boys skip towards your direction.

You ran over and hugged each of them. "I miss you guys so much!!!"

Ricky and Changjo engulfed you into a bone crushing hug. "NOONA!!!!  WE MISSED YOU TOO!!!" They pretended to sob.

"Chunji and CAP hyung has been bullying us and taking away our lunch." Ricky tattletaled like a little boy while Changjo pouted jumping up and down pointed at the two older ones.

"What?!" CAP said with a high-pitched denial voice. "We did no such thing." He tried to defend himself.

Meanwhile L.Joe bounced over happily and tackled Chunji with the biggest hug man kind had ever seen. You chuckled and looked atthe two. *Uhhhh aren't they hugging a bit too long??* You raised an eyebrow, but Niel decided to pull L.Joe away and hug him.

"I missed you hyung!" L.Joe frowned and pushed his dongsaeng away. "Well, I don't."

You saw Niel putting on a fake hurt expression and walked over to hug him, but to be pulled away by a surprised Woohyun.

"YOU.....!!!" He pointed at Teen Top.

Woohyun made you stand behind him sohe can 'protect you'.

"GET OUT!!! THIS IS EPIK HIGH NOT TOP ACADEMY!" He yelled. You were startled at how mean he can get when he was angry, but at the same time you felt slightly and I mean slightly touched he actually made an effort to protect you.

"Psssh! Who's going to listen to you anyway." CAP scoffed.

"We do what we want." Changjo added.

"We're not even harming anyone. We just came to visit our friends." Ricky pointed out.

"Well don't because, this is MY territory!"

"Says who??"

"Says this school. Ask anyone." Woohyun stated confidently with his arms crossed.

"L.Joe hyung, who rules this school?" Niel asked with a devilish smile on his face.

L.Joe tapped his chin and pretended to think. "Not this idiot over here." L.joe pointed at Woohyun and the six laughed loudly at his face. You couldn't help but chuckle a bit. *I love these guys.*

"Yah! He doesn't count." Woohyun frowned.

"But you said ask anyone in this school. L.Joe hyung goes here." Niel stated innocently.

Woohyun ruffled his hair feeling frustrated. He just got powned by a few dongsaengs in front of you so he marched away to save himself some face.

Teen Top high-fived each other in accomplishment. You have to admit, Woohyun being frustrated and angry gave you a huge amount of satifaction and pleasure.

"You boys should visit often." You smirked.