The Secret Prince

The Revenge of the Nerd

It was a normal typical day for you and L.Joe. You ignored Woohyun all day, but can sense he has been giving you some of those creepy love-sick stares.

You remained calm on the outside as if nothing is happening, but on the inisde, you were puking your balls off at how clingy he can be.

Since it was a boring day, L.Joe decided to ditch and have some fun of his own with Teen Top and of course to see Chunji. :D

He asked you to come, but of course on the outside you don't look like a nerd, but on the inside, you still are so you decided to stay in school the whole day.

He ruffled your hair and jumped to the other side of the fence during lunch time.

Now that L.Joe is gone, the school day dragged on for you.

By the end of the day, you literally bolted out of the door and headed towards your locker, but was stopped by a few girls.

You stopped and excused yourself, but they wouldn't let you go. They know L.Joe isn't around so no one can help you.

"Can I help you?" You asked confused. One of the girls pushed you towards the lockers. Your back slammed against the lockers in pain.

The head honcho of the pack stepped up. "You know I hate those kind of s that think too highly of themselves." She smirked.

"I know right. Who does she think she is getting special attention from our Woohyun Oppa. He's unnie's perfect match." Another said.

You rolled your eye. *Nam Woohyun. It's always about you.* You attempted to slip away to avoid unncessary drama. One of them saw you and yanked your arm, pushing you to the lockers again. This time, you felt a bruise on your arm.

The head honcho slapped you leaving a hand print on your right cheek, then slapped your left cheek.

---------

Meanwhile, Hoya was whistling and skipping down the hall trying to not look suspicious. He finally found your locker and slipped his weekly note of encouragement into your locker.

He shoved the note in and heard a crash. *Sounds like someone is getting bullied.* He furrowed his eyebrows and followed the sound. He turned the corner and saw you getting bullied.

*I can't let you get hurt anymore.* "WHAT ARE YOU GIRLS DOING?" He yelled in rage.

The girls turned around, fixed their hair and made a 180 degree attitude change. "Hoya Oppa~" They all chimed sweetly. "We were just teaching this a lesson. Do you want to help us?"

You ducked your head down. Hoya's heart stung a bit seeing you like this, hurt and vulnerable. He clenched his fists tight.

"I DON'T HIT GIRLS SO SCRAM BEFORE I DO!" He hollared, scaring the girls away, but surprsing you. *Why would he help me? Does he not know I'm close with Teen Top?*

The girls scurried away like a coward. Hoya walked over to you and helped you up.

You looked up at him. "Thanks, Hoya-sshi."

"You're welcome." Then there was a period of awkward silence. You started to walk towards your locker.

Hoya followed you. "Can I help you with something?" You asked.

"I just want to make sure you are safe in case those girls come back." You nodded your head. *Why haven't I noticed. He's actually kind of cute and a sweet guy, I hope.*

You turned the dial to your locker and opened it. A noted popped out. You smiled knowing it was from your secret admirer.

You opened up the note to see words of encouragement, telling you to smile. You did what the note said.

*I'm glad you like getting notes from me.* Involuntarily, Hoya smiled staring at you while slowly backing away to leave.

You placed the note in your pocket and turned around to talk to Hoya, but saw he was halfway down the hall already.


I thought Hoya needed some spotlight :D

Especially since I had a dream about him last night. ._."