Misunderstanding

The Revenge of the Nerd
Woohyun ran out of the building. *This can't be. She's just giving Hoya a friendly hug. It's okay.* Unintentionally, he started to walk  towards the direction of Teen Top's hideout until someone tapped him from behind.
"What do you want?" He hissed at the girl.
"You." She got on her tippy toes and kissed Woohyun's cheek.
"Ech." Woohyun started to wipe his cheek ferociously.
"You know my motive this whole time was you and only you. I am willing to do anything just to claim you as mine." Sanghye smiled innocently.
"Whatever." Woohyun rolled his eyes and decided it was not a good time to look for Teen Top.
Sanghye kept following him. "Oppa, where are you going?" She looped her arms with his.
"Get off." He pushed her away. "And don't Oppa me."
 
Sanghye scoffed. "So that use to be four-eyed can call you that, but not me?"
Woohyun gave her a death glare and ignored her.
"You know she's two-timing you with Hoya." She blurted.
Now that got Woohyun to stop walking.
"Did you see her kiss him?"
"No. They only hugged. Nothing else."
"Oh? But did you stay behind a bit longer to see them kiss? Face it Woohyun. You and her were a past. She clearly wanted Hoya this whole time. Why do you think she even bothered coming back??" Sanghye started to plant poison in Woohyun's brain.
"She wanted revenge from me. Thanks to you, she misunderstood, but she loved me this whole time. She was just to prideful to admit it and covered it up with hate." Woohyun argued.
"Are you sure? Can you even tell when a girl is lying?" Sanghye smirked.
Woohyun was speechless.
*Gotcha* "I know......" Sanghye played with her nails.
 
 
You and Hoya released each other and sat leaning your backs on the lockers.
"So you and Woohyun back together huh?" Hoya tried to sound casual, but on the inside he was hurt.
You nodded your head and bit your lip to contain your smile.
"Well it just happened recently."
"I see." Hoya nodded his head.
You gathered all your things and started to walk out the school doors.
"Do you want someone to accompany you home?" Hoya offered and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.
You smiled. "It's okay, Woohyun is already waiting for me outside."
"Okay."
You turned to leave but heard Hoya call your name.
"Jinah, if Woohyun ever hurts you or if you just want a friend to talk, you can always call me. I know you have L.joe too, but I can be someone you can lean on."
"Thank you, Hoya. It means a lot to me. Let's go, we've been in this school for 8 hours and I think that's more than enough education in a day." The two of you chuckled.
 
As soon as you walked outside, no one was there. You frowned in disapproval. *Where's Woohyun?*
"I thought you said hyung was outside."
You shrugged your shoulders and looked around. *Where could he be?*
"Do you want me to walk you home?"
"Uhh, no thanks. Woohyun and I were suppose to go somewhere."
"Oh, okay."
"But thanks a lot Hoya." You gave him one last hug and left.
Hoya was about to leave, but he saw you dropped your book. He picked it up and called your name, but you were no where in sight.
*That was fast.*
 
You walked towards Teen Top's hideout alone.
*Where is everyone? If those bastards are laying on their lazy asses gaming..I'm gonna!!* You were thinking of some harsh 'punishments' and tasks you plan to give to those boys when you see them until something caught your eye.
You saw Woohyun across the street grabbing onto the wrist of a girl whose back was facing you.
*Who is that girl?*
You wanted to take a closer look and hear what they were saying.
*Why is Woohyun with her? Did he discover why Teen Top was missing?* You crossed the street and hid behind a pole.
Sanghye noticed your figure crossing the street halfway so she grabbed onto Woohyun's collar and forced a kiss on him.
She wrapped her arms around him to make it seem as if they were actually making out.
 
You stopped in the middle of the street, frozen.
*H-He..W-Woohyun.*
You couldn't handle the scene and just ran away.
Woohyun pushed Sanghye away.
"Ugh, WHAT THE DICKENS!!! NOW I HAVE TO RINSE MY MOUTH WITH BLEACH, HYDROGEN PEROXIDE AND ANYTHING THAT GETS RID OF YOUR ING SANGHYE GERMS." Woohyun yelled and ran home.
*Nam Woohyun, have no idea who just saw us.* Sanghye smiled conivingly. *This game had just gotten easier.*

OMG DID YOU GUYS SEE INFINITE'S NEW SHOW 'RANKING KING'? POOR SUNGJONG ALWAYS GETTING TEASED AND HOBABY DIDN'T EXPECT HIM TO HAVE SUCH A LOW RANKING

AND NAM ING WOOHYUN SMH getting all happy about being number one I honestly did not know he wore lifts ._." he's like what...5'9"? here in the states, that's considered tall for an asian LOL
Tell me what cha guys think? ^-^