Missing

The Revenge of the Nerd

The next day at school it was the usual. Meeting up with Woohyun secretly then heading to class.
What was unusual was L.joe was missing.
The last time you saw him was yesterday at lunch. You called him last night to ask where did he go after lunch, but he did not pick up his phone so you let it slide.
This morning you have been blowing up his phone with constant texts and calls, but he did not reply or answer one of them.

*Is there an emergency at home or something?* You were in deep thought and did not realize you bumped into a girl.
"Ugh! Ugly-face, watch where you are going! I don't even get why guys would like a deformed face girl like you." Sanghye spat.
You frowned at her insults. *What did I ever do to her?!* You apologized and went your own way.
Sanghye gave you a dirty look. When you were out of her sight, she had a smirk on her face. *I can't wait to rid your face off this planet.*

During lunch you still could not find L.joe so you had to eat lunch alone.
You started to grow worried at what happened to your best friend.
Out of no where a figure popped next to you.
You turned around to see who it was but was greeted with a pair of lips against yours.
"Yah! Nam Woohyun!!!" You smacked his chest.
"Why? I can't kiss my girl?"
You faked a frown. "Why are you always claiming me as your own??"
"Why, I can't??" He smirked.
"I don't belong to you." You bluntly said.
The smirk was wiped off his face. "W-what are you saying?"
Now you are the one with the smirk. You leaned in and whispered seductively in his ear. "What I'm saying is I don't belong to you."
Woohyun stiffened.
"because you belong with me." You chuckled. *Clearly I'm the more superior one.*
Woohyun felt a sense of relief and lounged for your lips likea hungry beast.

"Hmph hmph." You smack Woohyun until he released you. You pouted. "Yah! Control yourself!! What was that for?"
"Punishment for teasing me." He smiled innocently.
You shook your head and ate your food silently.
Woohyun nudged you. "You're not mad are you?" He asked.
You shook your head.
"Then why do you look...sad?"
"I'm not. I'm just worried about L.joe. I can't seem to contact him whatsoever since yesterday after lunch."
Woohyun hugged you tightly. "Don't worry. Your boyfriend is on it." He pounded his chest.
You lean you head on his shoulder and sighed. *I'm glad I have someone like you to lean on. I hope L.joe is okay, maybe I should contact Teen Top.*

 

You made one last call again to L.joe before you shut your locker and leave school for the day.
*What's wrong? Why isn't he picking up? Should I go to his house, but he told me not to ever set foot in his house as long as Sanghye is still living.*

You bit your lip and shut your locker. You let out a sigh and started to walk towards the door when you felt someone's arm on yours.
You looked at the sad boy who looks as if he hadn't slept for days. "H-Hoya?"
"Jinah." You can hear the sadness in his voice.
"Sorry, I have to go." You brushed his arm away from yours, but he was persistent. "Please, Jinah, stop avoiding me. It breaks my heart."

"Hoya....I'm sorry." You ducked your head down.
"No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have confessed and kissed you like that. I know you don't feel the same way, but at least just don't avoid me and let me love you. I'll wait no matter how long it takes."

You felt touched by his words. If you and Woohyun were not together, you would probably fall for him.
"I just want you to know, I'm always here for you." Hoya smiled, but you can tell it was a fake smile to conceal his heartbroken soul.
"Hoya..." You gave him a back hug. "Thank you. Thank you for being there for me. I'm sorry I couldn't return your love."
A tear slid down Hoya cheeks. He patted your arm. "It's okay."

Woohyun grew worried at how it took you so long. He was scared Sanghye was out to get you so he ran inside to check up on you.
Instead he saw you hugged Hoya. He felt an uneasy feeling inside. *What is she doing?*
He turned around to leave and pretended nothing happened.
Sanghye smirked when she saw the scene. Unfortunately, she was able to see you hugging Hoya and Woohyun hiding in the corner. She was able to hear you and Hoya's conversation and thought of making a misunderstanding.

--------------

Did anyone see Infinite's 'The Chaser' MV? OMG I FLIPPING DIED *O*
Sorry it's so short! I have exams and everything going on all month T-T, but I'm graduating in 2 weeks = summer = more updates!!!!! yay!!! I think I can finally finish this story ^-^