Hurt

The Revenge of the Nerd

Hoya slipped yet another note of affection into your locker. He loved seeing your smile when you read the notes.

He knew he fell in love with you on the first day the two of you met. You were special to him. Freshmen year, all the girls were squealing at Infinite and hungry for their attention.

Not once did they give the boys any room or time for privacy. 

It was that one time when Hoya was running away from a whord of fangirls. He just wanted some peace and read his comic book in silence, but he was spotted. So he ran into the library to hide.

He walked to a secluded corner, where you were studying for a test.

He took the seat in front of you and opened up his comic book until he heard girls screaming for Hoya's name. Panicking, he took your glasses off of you and placed it on himself as he pretended to read a Mark Twain book.

You blinked at the guy who just stole your glasses. *What kind of person does that?* You frowned and tried your best to read your textbook without glasses.

Hoya sighed in relief when the librarian kicked out the screaming girls.

"Sorry, I stole-----" Hoya looked at you and was stunned.

You waved your hands in front of Hoya and took your glasses back. "Are you okay?" You placed your glasses back on.

"Ummm...yeahh. Sorry about that. I was trying to hide from fangirls. You know....I'm Hoya by the way." He extended his hand.

You shook his hand. "Nice to meet you." You turned back to your studying.

*Wow...I never met a girl who didn't squeal for me.* Hoya smiled at how serious you were and studied you from head to toe until his phone rang.

"Hello? Hyung, I'll be there." 

You looked at Hoya and frowned. "The library prohitbits the use of cellphones."

Hoya rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry again. I have to go." He smiled at you.

You gave him the okay sign. Hoya frowned at how you did not give him any attention and realized he never got your name. "So...what's your name?"

"Kim Jinah."

Hoya smiled. "That's a pretty name." Then he left.

You felt your face blushed. Ever since you went to high school, no one had ever wanted to talk to a nerd like you. Nonetheless, compliment you.

Hoya felt his heartbeat quicker. *I want to know this girl more.* He smiled.

Hoya snapped out of his own little flashback and quickly ran away from your locker before he got caught.

-------------

You came back from the library and stopped at your locker to get your belongings.

When you opened your locker, the same note fell out and a smiled formed on your face. Hoya watched you from afar and smiled himself. *I feel like a creep.*

You gathered your things and stuffed the note in your pocket and went out to the empty school yard.

While nearing the school gates, someting caught your eyes. You went closer to the bushes and saw a figure behind it.

You eyes widened at how many bruises, cuts and blood oozing out from the person.

"A-Are you okay?" You asked.

Woohyun winced as he touched the cut on his lip. "Does it look like I'm okay?" He hissed at you. Woohyun actually went to look for L.Joe again and got into another bloody fight alone after the incident.

*No need for the attitude.* You thought and walked away.

Something in your conscience was telling you not to leave the injured guy alone in the bushes so you returned with a first aid kit for Woohyun.

"Here you go." You handed Woohyun the kit.

Woohyun being the suspicious person did not trust you. "Why would I take something from a stranger."

"I'm not a stranger. I've been your classmate for the past two years." You pushed your glasses up.

"Oh." Woohyun took the kit from you.

You were about to leave when you saw how clumsy Woohyun was. "Here let me help you." You took out the alcohol and bandage and cleansed his wounds.

*Why is she so nice to me? I don't even know her.* His face soften when he saw how you were helping him.

You reminded him of an angel. You were focused on wrapping his wounds and didn't noticed his stares. You pushed up your glasses that were sliding down your face.

*Cute.* Woohyun thought and felt his heart flutter.

"Done." You placed everything back in the kit and left. Woohyun got up quickly and grabbed your arm. 

You looked at his arm holding onto yours. His eyes were locked to yours. "I'm Nam Woohyun."

"I know. This whole school knows." You broke free from his grip, but he grabbed your arm again.

"What's your name?" 

You looked into his eyes and felt a warm feeling coming from him rather than the unfriendly and cocky attitude ten minutes ago.

"K-Kim Jinah."

Woohyun smiled. "Pretty name. I'll definitely be seeing you around." He planted a kiss on your cheek.

Woohyun left, but you felt your cheeks burning as you touched the place Woohyun just kissed.

Sanghye saw Woohyun kiss your cheek and raged with jealousy. She clenched her fists together until they turned white. *Nam Woohyun!! What does that girl have that I don't*

Hoya saw the kiss and felt worried. *Hyung, doesn't like her right?*