Author's Note

The Revenge of the Nerd

Dear Reader/Subscriber,

First off, thank you for being so patient and loyal to this story. I really appreciate it. I know it took me almost an entire year to finish this, but it's okay. (At least I finished it xD)
And to those who comment in every chapter, this is for you. Without your comments, I would never had gotten the motivation to finish this story.
I'll get straight to the point before this turns into some speech.

I know many, many of you are not satisfied with the ending. Yes, I had to kill Woohyun in this story. (My bias T-T) But logically speaking, if you ever met a guy like Hobaby who is like your secret prince, always there for you, wouldn't you choose him? Because I would. That's why I made the ending the way it is. Even though she lost her first love, she found another. It wouldn't make sense if I make her completely accept Hoya because, it's just the beginning for them. Plus I wanted a different ending :D

 

But here are some facts that I thought you guys might want to know:

1. Woohyun was suppose to stay a jerk, but I changed his character personality mid-way.
Why? Because he's my bias and I can't imagine him being an . I love him too much.

2. Jinah was suppose to end up with Woohyun and survive, but I changed it around.
Why? Because my feels for that y Busan boy is going up esp. when I saw his abs. Because I thought Hoya's character was more suitable for her.

3. I did consider L.joe ending up with Jinah.
But I couldn't break up chunjoe

4. I was told Sanghye meant 'weird'. I honestly had no clue. I'm not korean.

5. The little 'foreshadow' I mentioned a few chapters back, no one caught it.  Because it was barely noticable.
When Woohyun touched the smashed laptop and said "Bullet marks.", that was a hint that he will get shot and not survive.

 

I hope you all enjoyed the story as much as I enjoyed coming up with ideas then changing it.
See you all in my next story, The Nerd Boy featuring the lovely poker-faced, Kim Myungsoo.

 

 

Sincerely,                              
chocolateloverxD

P.S I know I posted this on one of my blogs, but I wanted to share this with you guys:
For all the single ladies in such a hurry to get married here is a piece of Biblical advice. Ruth patiently waited for her mate Boaz. So while waiting on your Boaz, please do not settle for any of his relatives ... Brokeaz, Poaz, Lyinaz, Cheatinaz, Dumbaz, Cheapaz, Lockedupaz, Goodfornothinaz, Lazyaz or Marriedaz and especially his third cousin Beatinyoaz. Please wait on your Boaz and make sure he respects Yoaz!

kbyee :D
 

 

The Nerd Boy ft. Kim Myungsoo, Infinite and others