Kidnapped?

The Revenge of the Nerd

Hoya woke up tied to a chair and looked around his familiar surroundings. *What the- I'm at Infinite's hideout? Why am I tied to the chair?*
Out of no where a bright light shined on Hoya's face making him wince from the brightness.

"Lee Howon!" A familiar maknae voice said.
"Sungjong?" Hoya squeaked.
"Yah! Lee Sungjong, you are practically shoving the lamp in front of Hoya's face. He can go blind. Move it away." Sunggyu yelled.
"Yeah, why did you even bring it out." Sungyeol snatched the lamp away from Sungjong.
"Yah! Lee Sungyeol! What the hell??"
Sungyeol gave Sungjong a glare. "What did you call me??"
"H-Hyung. S-Sungyeol hyung." Sungjong stuttered from Sungyeol's scary glare.
"Good boy." Sungyeol patted Sungjong's head.
"This is not a time to argue." Dongwoo spit up the Choding and the maknae.
"Oh, right. Now, Lee Howon-"
"HOLD UP! LEE SUNGJONG WHAT DID YOU JUST CALLED ME??!!?" Hoya snapped.

"Hehehe. Lee Howon?" Sungjong grinned.
"Yah! I'm your hyung!" Hoya yelled.
"Well right now you are a suspect."
"What the- GET ME OUT OF THIS DAMN THING!!"

 

"Not unless you answer our questions." Myungsoo popped out of no where.
Dongwoo brought out a thick notepad of paper.
Myungsoo did a double take at Dongwoo. "Hyung, we don't have that many questions to ask."
Dongwoo chuckled. "I know. I was just trolling."

"That....wasn't funny." Myungsoo gave Dongwoo a look. "Okay. Question one. What is going on between you and Jinah?"
Hoya raised an eyebrow. "I don't think it concerns you."
"Oh really?" Myungsoo smirked. "Bring out the Photobook."
*What is this punk up to* Hoya thought.
Sungjong went to retrieve a photobook filled with Hoya's childhood pictures.
Sunggyu and Sungyeol snatched it to take a look. Out of no where they started to burst out laughing.
"Y-Yah! Stop laughing at me!!"
"H-Hyung, your eyes are soo small. Smaller than Gyu Hyung's!!" Sungjong squealed.
"Ahahaha! Look at this one. Hoya looks as if he is pretending to fly! What a goof!" Sungyeol laughed and pointed at a picture of Hoya as a middle schooler in a superman cape.
"Yah! Stop!" Hoya tried to wiggle his way out of the chair, but failed.
Hoya turned his attention to Myungsoo. "You are one evil person." He hissed.
Myungsoo shrugged his shoulders. "Just doing my job. Now, any answers, before I upload this to our school website?"

"Kim Myungsoo, did I mention how much I hate you?" Hoya frowned.
"I love you too, hyung."
"We're just friends." Hoya replied.
"Why did Jinah say she loves you?"
"Because it was just an irrational act of her to make Woohyun feel as if he lost someone important."
"Why would she do that?"
"Why do you ask so many questions??"
Myungsoo sighed. "You see that lump over there on the couch with a blanket over himself?" Myungsoo pointed at the so-called 'lump'. "That's Mr. Nam Woohyun who just had his heartbroken."

Hoya scoffed. "Heartbroken? He's the one that broke Jinah's heart. I should have fought harder for her. Damn."
"Wait what?" The five of them said together.
"Yah! Lee Howon what are you talking about??" Sungjong shouted at the older one.
"If I'm ever free from this chair, Lee Sungjong you are dead for talking down on me!" Hoya gave the maknae a death glare.

Sungjong hid behind Sungyeol. "Hyung, please never let him go, arasso?"
"Hyung! You never explained what you just said. We're confused here." Sungyeol shouted loudly and impatiently.
"Mr. Lump over there cheated on Jinah. That's why she said what she said."

The five looked at each other.
"Is there something I missed?" Hoya raised an eyebrow.
"Hyung, you missed a lot." Sungjong said.
"Oh, now you called me hyung." Hoya mumbled.
"Dude, you know Woohyun better than that. He would never cheat on Jinah. That boy is crazy in love with her." Myungsoo looked over to the moping Woohyun. "He tried to protect her the best he can....especially from Sanghye."
"So...everything was just a misunderstanding?"
"NO D-UH!" The five screamed at Hoya.

"Hey, where did Woohyun go.......?"

 

-------------

You fumbled with your keys and walked into your house.
A gasp escaped your lips when you saw at least half a dozen of men in your home with your parents not present.
"S-Sanghye..." You pointed at the tiny girl standing in the middle with an evil smirk on her face.
"Hello, Kim Jinah."
"What are you doing in my house?" You frowned.
"Well, one, taking what is rightfully mine again. Two, getting rid of an eyesore." Sanghye snapped her fingers.
The next thing you knew, you out.

Woohyun ran as fast as his legs can carry him.
*Jinah, wait for me. It was all a misunderstanding!!!* He huffed and puffed with his hands resting on his knee caps in front of your house.
He rang the doorbell and banged on the door mutiple times.
Woohyun grew impatient and decided to pick the lock to your house.
When he arrived inside, everything was a mess, but no one was inside.
Woohyun just knew, you were in trouble.