Heartbreak

The Revenge of the Nerd

It was you and Woohyun's one month anniversary. You purposely woke up extra early to make Woohyun a nice lunch and wrote a heart felt letter expressing how grateful you are to have him in your life.

You did not see Woohyun all day, which you found suspicious. At lunch, you skipped to the cafeteria, happily and walked to Infinite's table.

You spotted Woohyun and covered his eyes.

Woohyun pulled your hand down and gave you a glare. "What the hell are you doing?" You were taken aback from his sudden outburst.

"O-Oppa. I made this for you. For our anniversary." You forced out a smile.

*I'm sorry, Jinah. I'm really sorry our anniversary turned out like this.* He thought. Woohyun took the lunch box and threw it on the floor.

You looked at the scattered food on the floor with your letter popping out. *What's happening?* Tears were b your eyes.

"Oppa, Please. Please don't play this joke on me." You wiped away your tears.

Hoya wanted to get up and defend you, but L stopped him and sat him back down.

"Tch. Joke? What joke?" Woohyun clapped his hands to gather the attention of the student body. "Everyone, listen up. Do you think I, Nam Woohyun would actually go out with a nerdy outcast like her?"

His hand cupped his ear, waiting for an answer from the crowd of overly happy girls. "NOOO!!" They squealed.

"Exactly." Woohyun walked up to you and smirked. "Do you actually think I like you? You were just a bet. A bet for money. I bet with my friends that I can get you to fall for me and got out for a month. Looks like I won."

*Bet?? What bet??* The Infinite boys thought.

"So...all I was to you was a bet?" You said with a shaky voice.

"Yes. I mean look at you. Big nerdy glasses. Your fashion sense is just...ugh. I mean if you have awesome curves, at least I would be able to bear with that, but you don't."

You couldn't listen to anymore of Woohyun's hurtful words and ran out of the cafeteria. The crowd dispersed as Woohyun bent down to clean the mess. He spotted your letter and tucked it in his pocket. 

He excused himself to go to the bathroom. Sanghye was leaning against the wall and saw everything. "Good job Nam Woohyun." She clapped her hands.

"What do you want now?" He hissed.

"Now the second half of our deal." She looped her arm around his, but he rushed her off. "Nam Woohyun!"

"You said be your boyfriend, but you never requested for PDA or affection from me."

"You-"

"Now, I'm your boyfriend. Isn't that title enough?" Woohyun said and walked to the bathroom. He took out your letter and read it. Every word you wrote down, made his heart hurt. Tears rolled down his cheeks as he clench onto his broken heart.

 

It was almost a week since the big commotion. It hurt Woohyun every time to see you get teased and humilated by classmates and he could do nothing about it.

Sanghye was always around the corner with her eyes on you two. You were oblivious to the situtation and so was Infinite minus Myungsoo. Infinite did not know why Woohyun was acting that way to you too. They thought he loved you and everytime they mention you, Woohyun would burst.

One day, you were leaving school. You saw Infinite and turned your head away.

Woohyun wanted to embrace and comfort you so bad. He unconsciously started to walk towards you, but he spotted Sanghye who gave him a smirk.

Woohyun gulped. *She can't see me with Jinah.* Unfortunately, you wisked your head back to see if Infinite was still there but to see Woohyun behind you.

"Oh, are you here trying to get back together with me?" Woohyun forced an evil smirk. Once again, nosy students gathered around insulting you.

You could not bear with the pain anymore and ran away crying.

*Sorry, Jinah. I'm such a jerk for hurting you, but it's for your safety.* Hoya saw how hurt you were an wanted to run after you, but Infinite wisked him away so they can kick Teen Top's for hurting Epik High's students and invading their territory.

Later, you transferred away and no one ever heard from you again. Woohyun was even more miserable than ever. The only good news was Sanghye suddenly vanished without a trace.

Just when he thought he can be back with out again you left. No matter what he tried whether it was clubbing, hitting on girls, nothing worked. You were all he could think of. 

Sanghye's thoughts were interrupted when a loud knock was heard. "Come in."

A spy came in with a thick file. "Ms. Lee, I found some information you might be interested." He handed her the file.

Sanghye read the file and smirked. "Kim Jinah. Nam Woohyun. Lee Byunghun. Lee Howon. Such interesting relationships." She smirked. "Fate is on my side now Nam Woohyun. You will be mine. You were suppose to be mine last year if it wasn't for my parents sending me away to study. A second chance, I cannot blow this one." She laughed evilly.


Hey guys! Double update!! Reason? I won't be able to update tomorrow T-T but back to reality!!!!