Be Mine?

The Revenge of the Nerd

Back to Present.......

*Ugh! School!!!!!!* You woke up from the sound of your alarm. With your eyes half opened, you looked around your room and recalled what happened last night.

*OMFG!!! THAT NEW GIRL SANGHYE! I REMEMBER SEEING HER!!! AND THE GUY! MY IPOD!* You dashed over to your schoolbag and checked. Thankfully, your precious ipod was still there.

*But how did I get here?....eh...whatever.* You went to the bathroom and got ready for school.

 

As usual, L.Joe was waiting for you outside.

"Hey, hey, Jinnie!!!" He peeped hyperly and swung an arm around your shoulder.

You raised an eyebrow at him. "Why are you so peppy today??"

L.Joe sighed with a smile on his face and stared into the blue sky. "Chunji and I were on a date yesterday"

"Oh."

"Oh? That's all you can say? Oh?????????" L.Joe's sudden bipolar personality came bursting up.

"Well what do you want me to say?" You shrugged.

"At least pretend to get all happy and squeally for me."

"Yeah....sure." You ducked your head down.

 

"Hey, what's wrong?" L.Joe asked, noticing something wrong with you.

"Yesterday, your sister, cousin, distant relative or whoever she is tried to steal my ipod and asked some dopey guy to do it. I just didn't understand why." You explained the rest of the details to him especially about the part where you miraculously ended up in your room.

 

"Hmmm......interesting. For one, I know Sanghye is definitely not interested in your ipod. And two, that annoying beetch is always up to no good. she probably attacked you because she knew you were a close friend of mine." L.Joe said calmly. *Or maybe she found out about you and Woohyun's past together. This is not good.*

 

You walked to school with L.Joe as usual, but what you didn't notice was he was actually deep in thought. *I can't let Sanghye hurt her.*

When you reached school, you saw a giant crowd around the school. Then the crowd made way for you and you saw Nam Woohyun standing there with a bouquet of roses.
(Woohyun you y mofo xD)

 

Woohyun had a big grin on his faceas he approached you. L.Joe gave you a nudge. 'Success!!' he mouthed to you.

Woohyun got on one knee and handed you the roses. "Be Mine?"

You and L.Joe exchanged smirks. You were about to take the bouquet of roses and smash them on the ground and humiliate Woohyun, but he beat you to it.

He got up and crashed your lips together. Girls growled and sent you death glares.

*I can't believe I'm kissing Nam Woohyun.*