Myungsoo the scapegoat

The Revenge of the Nerd

Woohyun left and went to Infinite's hideout. *I know that handwriting only one person in our group writes this neat.*

He kicked the door down with fuming rage and marched over to Hoya and Myungsoo who were busy playing a good and intense game of goldfish.

He slammed the note on the table. Hoya's eyes widen. *How did he get that note?*

"YAH!" He yelled, but there was no response.

Woohyung pushed Myungsoo off his chair. "YAh! I'm talking to you, Mr. Flirty pants!!"

"What was that for? What's this?" He picked up the note.

"Have you been sending my girl some flirty notes??" He frowned.

Myungsoo gave him the 'WTF are you talking about' look. "Dude, I don't do sappy love notes, smarty."

Woohyun raised an eyebrow. "Well you are the only one out of all the Infinite members that actually writes neatly."

Myungsoo rolled his eyes at the idiot. "So does a lot of people. I'm not the only person in the world that can write neat."

"You're right. Then who sent my girl this note? I should be doing that?" Woohyun mumbled to himself.

Myungsoo crossed his arms. "She's not even close to being your girl." He pointed out.

"Y-Yeah she is. She called me Woohyunnie today."

Hoya and Myungsoo just laughed at him. "Hyung, she doesn't seem to even like you getting near her." Hoya said while thinking of the time you kneed Woohyun in the guts.

"W-Well she's going to be mine." Woohyun stuttered.

"Yeah, in your dreams." Myungsoo teased which earned a nice smacking in the head from his hyung.

*Well, if no one in Infinite wrote this, then I guess this person isn't much of a competition.* Woohyun smirked while heading into the kitchen to make himself some food. *Wait! It can't be that obnoxious L.Joe can it?* He ruffled his hair in frustration. *Ugh! I'll know tomorrow when I steal his notebook to look at his handwriting.*

*Whew!! That was a close one. Thank goodness I decided to write neatly for Jinnie.* Hoya sat back down to continue his game of goldfish with Myungsoo.