The Flashback

The Revenge of the Nerd

You were heading towards the cafeteria, holding a lunch box you made for your boyfriend. *He is going to be so happy when he eats his favorite food today. It is our first month anniversary.*

You skipped inside to see him sitting at his usual table with his Infinite buddies. You walked over and covered his eyes while holding the lunch box with your other hand.

He quickly yanked down your hand and slapped the table. "Yah! What do you think you're doing?" You were shaken at his sudden outrage.

"O-oppa." You said quivering. "I-I made this for you. For our one month anniversary." You stuck out the lunch box and held in your tears.

He looked at it. Suddenly, he smacked the lunchbox and food scatter on the floor. A crowd started to gather around the two of you. Hoya wanted to get up and defend you, but L stopped him. "It's none of our buisiness, just sit down." He smirked dragging Hoya down to his seat.

"Do you think I would actually eat this crap?!? Who do you think you are? Miss Universe? Why the hell would you even think I like you? You are just some nerd girl who studies all the time."

"O-oppa...." Tears started to well up but you held it in. "W-what's wrong?" You asked patiently. "What's wrong? Dating you? I only dated you as a dare from these boys." He pointed at Infinite. "For money." He emphasized.

You clung onto his arm. "O-oppa. Please don't joke around with me like this. It's mean." This time tears slid down your cheek. You can no longer hold it in.

He pushed you away and you fell on the ground. Hoya wanted to get up to help you, but L pinned him to his seat. You were sobbing uncontrollably in front of the whole school.

"To my fellow student body, do you think I, Nam Woohyun, would actually date this ugly nerd girl?" He held his hand against his ear seeking a response. "NOOOOOO!!" Everyone exclaimed.

You felt humiliated in front of the school and quickly ran to the bathroom. *Why would he do this to me? I hate you Nam Woohyun. You are the biggest jerk I ever met!!*

---------

You went to school with your red puffy eyes. Students were either staring at you or pointing and laughing from yesterday's humiliation. You ducked your head down and ignored them.

You went through a full week of teasing and eating lunch at the bathroom. *I can do this. I can get over this. As long as I don't see the jerk.*

After school, you were leaving through the main doors at school. You spotted Infinite and quickly spun around to walk the other way.

Unfortunately, Woohyun saw your familiar back. "Oh are you here to get back together with me again?" He yelled out loud for the remaining students to hear. Once again a crowd gathered around you.

You can hear students bickering at how stubborn you are.

"Does she have any pride?"

"Woohyun Oppa doesn't even like her."

"She's ugly. Why does she even exist."

"Ugh! She brings shame to the female population."

Once you heard these hurtful comments, you ran home as quickly as you can, crying. Hoya wanted to run after you, but Infinite dragged him away to kick some at TOP Academy, your rival school.

The next day, you transferred schools without telling anyone. For the next year, everyone except Hoya forgot about your existence.

You went to your rival school, TOP Academy, and there you met L.Joe, your best friend who treats you like a sister. He was always there for you.

He knows about your past with Woohyun. He is willing to help you plot revenge on him. (Well, he has a special hate for him too, so mind as well kill two birds with one stone.)