Chapter 2: White Lies

Near To You - Nu'est

With the phone in his hand, he rushed to the living room. His friends looked at him with a confused look on their face. Why did he hide this phonecall for them?

"I need to ask you guys something." Aron said while he tried to catch his breath. This whole situation made his blood rush through his veins, and it was pretty exhausting already. He had no idea how to ask this. They wouldn't agree to have her here, she was a girl! It's not that they were s, it was just not their way of doing things. But he couldn't leave here alone, she needed him, badly!

"Sure, ask us," Ren said with a soft smile. He had already noticed the worry in his friend's eyes, and if he could help, he was glad to do it.

"I have this... friend. Eric." Aron was supprised by himself. A little white lie wouldn't hurt.

"Yeah, so?" Jr asked.

"Well, he is in trouble. He caught his girlfriend cheating on him, and he really really loved her, and now he's devestated. He needs time to think, but they already live together."

"Then he should kick her out," Minhyun suggested.

"Well, it's her house," Aron said.His friends frowned, and he figured it wasn't very credible. What man would let his girlfriend pay for him? He at lying, and they all knew that.

"You know, it's America. It's different there," he mumbled. He was starting to worry they wouldn't buy it, and then he'd have to let Erica down.

"Can't he move in with friends for a short while?" Ren said. Aron smiled widely.

"I'm glad you're bringing it up. You see, his friends never really liked his girlfriend, so I'm kind of the only one he as left." There was a moment of silence, where all the members realized what Aron was trying to ask them.

"Well, we have a guest room," Baekho said.

"And we won't be that busy in the coming weeks," JR repleted. They all looked at each other, then back at Aron.

"Sure, he can stay a while."