Chapter 37

Near To You - Nu'est

When she woke up, she felt miserable. was dry, her eyes felt a little sticky, and what on earth had happened to her hair? If only the headache would stop... She was not ready to face the day yet, so she turned around to get some more sleep. Only, when she did that, her head bumped into the wall, causing her to grind her teeth and swear muttered. Stupid wall. What kind of idiot would place a bed against a wall? As soon as she would get out of bed, she'd change it and tell Aron that he was an idiot for placing the bed in that position.

Wait a minute.

Her bed wasn't placed against a wall at all. Aron had known how she hated that, so before she came, he had redecorated the room, he had told her. Then how on earth could she have bumped into a wall?! She moaned trying to open her eyes, but suddenly her nose seemed to wake up as well. This was not how her room smelled. It was a pleasant, very subtle vanilla scent, while her room always smelled like her perfume. She finally managed to open her eyes, and she gasped. This was not her room. Where was the light blue wallpaper? And where was the scratching of Mell's nails in the lower corner of the door, which was supposed to be a light brown instead if this pale green. This was not her bed either, she would never even think of getting plain white sheets. So boring, and her period sometimes managed to surprise her, so white was a big no-no. 

She sat up, her head pounding like  huge jackhammer. She heard a shower in the distance, and another gasp left . She was not alone. She had not spent the night alone. She buried her face in her hands, but no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't remember a single detail. It was all just one big blur. She remembered the club, she remembered dancing with several people, she remembered meeting a lot of Eun Shin's friends. 

'Maybe this is her room,' Erica thought to herself. She looked around, but she was horrified when she noticed the clothing that was spread all over the room. It was a man's. She had spent the night with a man, she had never met before. He was in the shower, while she hopelessly tried to recall his name or even his face. She had already felt she was , and the fact that her bra was swung over de wardrobe, could only mean one thing. She had slept with him. She didn't know who he was, she couldn't even figure out how, where or when they met, but she did sleep with him. And she didn't even know if she had enjoyed it. Damn it...

"Are you awake?" She jumped up when she heard the masculine voice, in all her thinking she hadn't noticed the door being opened. He was standing there, with just a towel on. She looked at the guy, wide eyed. He was very handsome, and by the way he smiled, she could tell he probably had the best night ever. She knew his face, he seemed familiar. But his name...