Chapter 11: Bored

Near To You - Nu'est

She was sick and tired of his whole studiyng thing by the time it was noon, and she started to get very hungry. She never ate breakfast; but the consequence was that she'd be very hungry at lunch. She started making random noises, knowing it would piss off Aron until he couldn't take it anymore and let her take a break. She could almost hear him roll his eyes after only a minute, and a mischievous grin came on her face. Baekho looked up and smiled back at her. He saw Aron's face, and he knew for sure that Aron hyung was being very annoyed. Baekho was intrigued by the relationship Erica and Aron hyung seemed to have. They were like siblings, but still a little different. They switched constantly between oppa and noona, and they were very physical in the expression of their affection. He was physical with the member as well, but Erica was a girl. He never had something like that with a girl.

"Stop it already!" Aron yelled. Erica smiled widely, and Baekho had to admit he liked the way she smiled. He thought back of that morning, when she had only worn a shirt and her underwear. She had very nice legs, and he shook the inappropriate image out of his head.

"I'm trying to pronounce this," she innocently said. Aron turned around in the couch.

"No, you're not! You are trying to annoy me because you're bored out of your mind!"

"Well, looks like it's working to me, so technically it's not trying, but succeeding." 

"Noona!" He wailed. He burried his face in his hands, she got up from her chair and sat on his lap. Baekho thought it was a little weird, but they both seemed to be comfortable about it.

"Stop making my friend uncomfortable," Aron said firmly. Erica turned to Baekho, looked him up and down with her big blue eyes.

"Am I making you uncomfortable?" She asked sweetly. He shook his head.

"No, not really. It's a little weird, but you are used to doing it, so it's okay, i think."

"See,he's not uncomfortable."

"Yes, he is, he is just to nice and polite to tell you."

"That's not my problem, I can't read minds. So stop acting like the whiny little you are and be nice to me!" Baekho sniggered.

"You should be on my side!" Aron told him in Korean, he immediately got slapped on the shoulder by Erica.

"Don't speak Korean now," she yelled at him. She poked his cheek, which seemed to unchain a whole new level of fighting. Aron attacked her sides, tickled her as much as he could. She screamed and begged him for mercy, trying to find his sensitive spots as well. Suddenly she fell from his lap, with her back on the floor. She quickly pulled his arm, causing Aron to fall all over her. They just continued fighting, and Bakho was highly amused by the game Aron was obviously winning.

"It's not fair, you started going to the gym!" Erica cried whe he had pinned her to the ground with one hand. She squirmed and wriggled, but there was no way he was letting her go.

The front door opened, Ren, Minhyun and JR stared at the two people wrestling on the ground,  not paying attention to them. Then they looked at Baekho who was still laughing.7

"What happened?" Ren yelled to get their attention. Erica looked up, and se was glad he spoke English around her.

"I was just studying and Aron started harassing me for no reason!" While saying that, she tried to escape his grip, but it was no use.

"Harassing you?! You liar! You started harassing me!"

"I was memorizing your stupid alphabet!"

"No, you were making unnecessary sounds!"

"It's the same ing thing!" Minhyun started laughing as well, Jr sat next to Baekho and Ren just shook his head.

"You should know better than attacking innocent girls, Aron Hyung." Aron was so bewildered, that he let go of his prey. She got up, pushed Aron over and pointed at Baekho.

"He's on my side too. I like you guys." Aron started muttering like a grumpy old man, but secretly?

He was very happy she felt good around them.