Chapter 40

Near To You - Nu'est

Oh god, why did he have to notice?! She had it perfectly hidden with her hair, but Baekho must have an eagle's eye. She covered the dark bruise with her hand.

"I don't know what you are talking about," she mumbled. Her cheeks were burning, somehow she felt ashamed to admit what had happened.

 

How he had continued kissing her, how she felt her heart miss a beat. He her skin gently, making her swoon. He had released her, but captured her immediately by looking into her eyes.

"Please," she said, "please help me remember." He didn't hesitate, but kissed her like a hungry wolf. His hands cupped her face, he softly pushed her back into the sheets. His teeth scraped her lip and she let out a moan. Surprised by herself, she turned her head which only gave him the opportunity to caress her neck.

 

"Yes, you do, Noona. Seriously, is that a hickey?" Baekho seemed to stare right through her, and she tried to say something, but she couldn't find any words. She didn't need to say anything, he already knew. She had had . That's how she looked when she just had . Confused, ashamed, but somehow very satisfied. And it would definitely explain her messy hair.

"Eun Shin gave you a hickey?" Minhyun asked with big eyes.

"No, of course not!"

"Then who did? You stayed with Eun Shin, right?" Aron asked with a wide smile. She knew that he knew she was lying, and he knew that she knew. She felt terrible for lying to him anyway. 

"No, I didn't..." She muttered while staring at the floor. Aron found this whole situation quite amusing. He loved seeing her in awkward situations.

"What did you say? I couldn't really hear it." She raised her head, took a deep breath and repeated her words, with much more volume this time.

"I didn't sleep at Unnie's place." Aron pretended to be surprised.

"You didn't? So you were lying to me?" Erica rolled her eyes, but she couldn't stop herself from smiling. She still felt euphoric

 

He had loved her. He had adored every inch of her body. He kissed his way down to her stomach, leaving goose bumps on every part he passed. He , using his fingers and tongue, and it had made her go nearly insane. She had moaned his name, gasped for air and clenched the sheets in her fists. How could he be like this? How could he make her forget everything else but his touch? How could he make her beg for more? She couldn't take it and violently pushed him away, not being able to control herself anymore. He chuckled when she turned it all around, and looked at her while he was resting his head on the pillows.

"Do you want to be in charge, pretty?" She bit her lip, untied the towel that was bothering her more and more each second. 

"Just know that I will still make you scream."

 

"Yes, Aron, I lied." They looked at her with wide eyes, as they seemed to realize what had really happened.

"Was he good?" Aron asked. Ren alsmost spit out his orange juice. Erica raised her eyebrow.

"Would I have stayed for a second round if he wasn't?" Aron laughed loudly, she turned towards him.

"But I've got a problem."

 

Their breath was heavy, so had a hard time focusing on his voice when he spoke to her.

"You are so amazing," he panted. She smiled, and when she turned her head to look at him, she knew he was telling the truth. His body was covered in sweat, he bare chest was moving heavily with every breath, but his eyes and smile were so sincere. He had showed her what heaven looked like, more than once, but when he said those words, she felt like the happiest girl in the world. How could that be? She didn't know him. She knew his name, his age -24- and that he was a bartender. And that he was surprisingly good when it came to pleasing a lady. That wasn't even by far enough to fall for someone. Or was it? No, she only felt her skin tingle he looked at her that way because he just gave her multiple . Nothing more!

"Can I stay for breakfast?" She asked, avoiding giving him an answer - and her own feelings.

"You can stay longer too. I like having you around. And not just because you are so hot. I think you're a really nice, wonderful girl. Please give me the chance to get to know you better."

 

"I think I like him. For real."