Chapter 25 Misunderstanding

Near To You - Nu'est

Aron couldn't believe his eyes. What on earth were they thinking? He stared at Erica and Baekho sleeping in his bed, wrapped all around each other. Her head was resting on his chest, he was holding her closely. Did they sleep together? Aron was sure Erica had been in her own room when he went to bed. But he didn't know if she was sleeping. Maybe she had been waiting for her chance to sneak up to Baekho's room and then-

He slammed the door shut, Baekho's head popped up from the sheets. He looked around in confusion, smiled when he saw Erica sleeping next to him, then looked at Aron.

"Good morning, Aron Hyung," he said a little sleepy. He rubbed his eyes with one hand, so he didn't notice Aron's anger immediately.

"Good morning?" Aron hissed, "Do you really consider this a good morning?" Baekho frowned, not knowing why his hyung was so angry. 

"Aron, what are-"

"Shut up!" Erica mumbled while turning around in the sheets. Aron stared at her in disgust, and Baekho started to realize what this was about.

"Aron hyung, this is not what you think."

"It isn't? Then why are you two sleeping in the same bed, both wearing pajamas or a shirt and underwear? We talked about this, Baekhoya!" 

"Aron, shut the up!" Erica threw her pillow at him, he threw it back. She grasped for air and jumped up from the bed.

"Aron, what the is your problem!" She yelled.

"My problem is that you don't seem to realize that it's not only my friends, but my fellow band members you are messing around with!"

"Gosh, my head hurts. I don't get it, what the hell is this about?" She rubbed her head, Beakho tried to pretend like he was part of the furniture. Aron was very angry, because he thought there was something very intimate going on between to of his best friends, and Baekho was honestly kind of terrified by angry Aron Hyung. 

"This is about the fact that you grinded JR yesterday, then you kissed him on the cheek. Next you drag Minhyun along in your drunk games, and now I found you sleeping with Baekho! is this your idea of getting over someone? That's not how I picture it!" Even though the conversation had gone to English, Baekho understood every word. She had kissed JR? Okay, on the cheek, but really, did she kiss him?

"You said it yourself, no boundaries while going out. I had a great time with my friends, and if you ask me, they didn't seem to mind it either."

"But you shouldn't sleep with them!"

"Aron, I slept in my own bed last night. This morning I woke up because of this early bird singing a song and I couldn't sleep anymore. So I decided to come up here and have a little chat, but apparently we fell asleep again. I'm sorry for feeling comfortable around someone again!" She rushed out of the room, and few seconds later there was the sound of her door slamming and  muffled curse. Aron looked at Baekho, realizing he had seen things wrong. Baekho was just doing what he had been asked to do. Being a good friend. He had no intention of- Oh, God, Aron thought, I am so stupid.

"Baekhoya, I'm sorry," he said with a sad smile.

"It's okay. It probably looked weird."

"What's going on?" Ren was standing in the room, with sleepy eyes.

"Long story," Baekho said. Ren looked at them both, walked to the bed and sank down next to Baekho. 

"I've got time." He buried his face in the pillow, then suddenly looked up.

"Why does this smell like Erica?"