Chapter 5: Uncomfortable

Near To You - Nu'est

Aron felt really sorry for what he did. Especially because Erica now seemed to be the bad person. She sighed, took her suitcase out of his hands and walked back to the door.

"I'll go and find a hotel. Tomorrow I'll take a flight back, and I don't know, I'll stay in a motel or something until I've found a job and a place to live." Aron wanted to stop her, but he nearly died when she gave him one of her deadly gazes again.

"Where is she going?" Ren muttered.

"A hotel, and tomorrow she's going home," Aron said with a sad voice, hoping she'd stay. Put she was putting on her shoes and coat again, but right when she wanted to walk out the door, Ren took her hand.

"No. Stay," he said calmly. She looked at him, he smiled like only he could do and made a gesture to the living room. She looked at the other boys, who smiled to. Everyone but Baekho, he was still looking at her as if she was some kind of ghost. She sighed again ad dropped her suitcase.

"Alright. But you" She pointed firmly at Aron, "have to make up with all of us BIG TIME!" Aron blushed, as if he didn't know that already.

"It was the only way to get you here so fast," he said softly while he wrapped his arms around her. The other members were looking away, they weren't very used to this. Only Ren kept on smiling towards her. He was just that nice. She buried her face in his shoulder, he softly kissed her hair. Like he would always do when he needed to say sorry or when she needed some comfort. 

"You're such a jackass." Her voice sounded muffled, so he smiled.

"I know. I'm sorry I lied to you. I will show you your room. She looked up again, hit his head -gently- and put out her shoes again. He walked her to her room, insisting on carrying her bag again. It was a cozy room, not that very big, but she didn't need that.

"I'll unpack my bags. Please go and apologize to your friends, I feel terrible for bursting in here, while it's actually all your fault. He nodded, she opened the closet to put her clothes away and he went back to the living room. As soon as he got there, JR slapped him in the back of his head.

"What the hell?" He asked. The others nodded, Ren was the only one who already got over the shock of Eric being Erica.

"She really needed help, she couldn't stay in LA with that . I'm the only one she has left, please, let her stay. She is not a bother."

"What will our L.O.^.E.s think about it? And manager Hyung?" Minhyun asked. He was very worried about the fans. He didn't want to hurt them. What if they thought the wrong things?

"I will talk to manager Hyung. He will understand, I hope. And maybe I can tell the L.O.^.E.s in a video or something?"

"Or I can put it on Twitter," Ren said with a smile. The others shrugged their shoulders.

"She really did look very sad," Baekho said. It was the first thing he had said since Erica entered the room. It's not that he didn't like her, he was just overwhelmed. He didn't expect a girl, and she was really pretty.

"So you are okay with it?" Aron asked, just to be sure. He was very relieved that his friends were taking it so well.

"Yeah, sure. But you should teach her some Korean, to make it less awkward," JR said with a soft smile. Ren clapped his hands and jumped up from the couch.

"I'll see if she needs any help." And he was just dying to ask her about her hair.