Chapter 46

Near To You - Nu'est

Today was Erica's first official work day, and she was nervous as hell. How could she not be, it was a photoshoot in the building of Pledis, so there was a big chance that some important people might come and take a look at her. The boys had been trying to calm her down the whole morning, but Aron knew it was useless. She would be nervous for as long as she had nothing to do. From the moment she was busy, she would simply forget to be nervous. That's just how she was. They were in the car, and that was the perfect moment for her to do nothing and wind herself up until she was on the edge of a nervous breakdown.

She jumped up when her phone started ringing, punching Baekho in the arm with her elbow when she tried to reach for it. He yelped, she smiled innocently at him while his arm with one hand and answering her phone with the other.

"Yeoboseyo? Hiiiiii...." Her voice went to dreamy in less than a second, so it was pretty obvious who had called her.

"No, I'm not nervous at all," she said with a girly voice that made Aron smile. 

"Liar," Ren coughed. He was the next one who got her elbow in his side

"Oh, no, nothing, just the boys being complete idiots. Tell me again, why did I take this job?"

"Because you love us!!" Minhyun yelled. A slap in the back of his head was her answer.

"Yah, noona, if you go on like this, there won't be much of a photoshoot," Aron smirked. She showed him her nicest finger and turned back tothe conversation on the phone. She had been so nervous, and hearing her boyfriend's voice made it all better.

"I know you can do it," Yung Woo said to her. He was so sweet. She couldn't help but smile.

"I hope you're right," she said, "I really don't want to mess this up."

"Well, if you mess up, we can always use nice bartender girls. Even though I'm not sure if I could stand seeing you gettineg so much attention from every guy." She giggled when she heard his jealousy.

"You're the only one who's attention I want." Around her, the five boys all pretended to throw up, but one of her glares was enough to make them all duck away for a possible attack.

"I hope so, because I will be giving you attention forever! I love you."

"I love you too."

"Fighting!" After that, he hung up again, but he had managed to make her forget her worries for a brief moment. Just the thought of him made her smile like a complete idiot. For now, there was no stress, she wasn't nervous anymore at all. 

That is...

Until the car reached the parking garage of Pledis Entertainment.