Chapter 49

Near To You - Nu'est

She felt like a little kid when she went to open the door. Yung Woo smiled at her and showed the flowers he was hiding behind his back.

"Congratulations," he said before soflty pecking her cheek. She blushed like  crazy and took the flowers, she didn't know which kind they were, but they were very nice.

"Thank you," she said, "But I have to say I have been lucky."

"Being lucky is a quality as well," he simply said. She stepped aside, feeling slightly nervous when she let him in. He was immediately greeted by Eun Shin, who had already popped a bottle of wine and sat on the couch. This was the first time Yung Woo entered the dorm, and even though the boys weren't home yet, Erica was afraid things would be awkward when they met him.

"Well, Rica, you've got it back together, girl, you have a job, a y boyfriend and the best damn friend in the world. Now all you need is a house and you can start the baby-making!" Erica was quite sure that Eun Shin had been drinking a few glasses at home, and that's why she didn't feel embarrassed. Besides, Yung Woo knew the girl, so he also knew what kind of crazy things she would say when she was tipsy.

"A toast to your new job!"

 

They had been laughing and drinking, celebrating her new job, and Erica started to feel a little light headed, but it was nothing she couldn't take. She heard the door open, and she smiled at the guys when they came in.

"Heeeeey!" Eun Shin yelled. Yung Woo shook his head, took her glass and placed it on the table.

"You should take it easy on that," he said with a playful wink. By that time, all the members of Nu'est had entered the living room, and especially Aron was eyeing the young male.

"Guys, this is Yung Woo. My... boyfriend," Erica said with a shy smile. They all introduced themselves with a smile, until Aron was the last one.

"Aron," he said, without even wanting to shake hands. He was still not very happy with this guy. Yung Woo sensed it, and he decided not to feel too offended. After all, Aron meant well.

"Yung Woo."

"Hurt her, and I'll hurt you."

"Sure dude." Aron nodded, let himself fall onto the couch, next to Eun Shin and took her glass. She looked at him in amazement as he downed it, but then she realized it was her beverage he just drank.

"Yah! That was mine!"

And it was good," he said with a smile. Eun Shin punched his shoulder and took the bottle to pour herself another glass. At that moment, Erica felt she culd relaxed. The introduction between Aron an Yung Woo that she had feared so much, had gone quite smoothly. She sunk back into the cushions of the couch and smiled when Yung Woo took her hand.

"Saranghae," he whispered. 

"I love you too."