Chapter 30: Eating

Near To You - Nu'est

The least that could be said, was that they got a lot of attention while going out for dinner. They met a few fans, and of course they were all giggeling and wondering about their painted faces. Every time a LOVE asked about it, Ren pulled Erica near and told about her work with the brightest smile. She'd be standing there awkwardly, trying to understand the quickly spoken words. She knew she had been getting a lot of compliments, but she didn't know what exactly they had said, she wasn't fluent enough yet.

"They really like you too," Baekho said when they were finally having dinner. Erica had just stuffed , so the guys laughed when she looked up, her cheeks filled as if she was a guinea pig.

"Who likes who?" She asked when she cleared .

"The LOVE's like you," JR said. He thought it was pretty obvious. Erica was a very nice girl, so it would be hard to dislike her, even if the LOVE's thought she was the girlfriend from one of their idols. And she had turned him into the most epic Agumon ever, how could someone not like her?

"They do? I thought they'd hate me for hanging out with you guys," she admitted before taking another bite. She had been gaining a little weight the past two weeks, but it was okay. She looked wonderful, she looked better than when she had been so terribly skinny.

"Our LOVE's are not like that, not all of them," Ren said. Erica smirked. Of course they were. Every girl was like that when it came to her idols.

"Out of simple curiosity, do you guys follow your own tags on Tumblr or Twitter or anywhere in the magical world of the internet?"

"I sometimes do, and Ren too," Aron said.

"And you still don't realize how obsessed a girl can get with a guy? Especially if they look cute." She looked at Baekho, who was being very charming with his red lipstick.

"Like Baekho right now." He noticed her sarcasm and threw a chopstick towards her.

"You're just jealous because I'm prettier than you are," he said in a high pitched voice, pretending to throw his imaginary long hair over his shoulder. She nearly choked herself in her noodles, especially when he started throwing her hand kisses and winks.

"Damn girl, you look fine!" She said with her thick American accent. In meantime, the manager had been watching it all silently, and he had to admit that Erica was nothing like he thought she was. She turned out to be a nice, kind girl, instead of the spoiled little brat he feared she might have been. He had no idea how she did it, but the boys were very different around her. More caring, more sweet, and maybe more honest and open hearted. It was as if they had grown more mature, without losing their inner child. He had been so wrong about her, she brought up the best in them. Now it was only a matter of surpressing the growing rumors. Every day, there were more suggestive articles about her being with the boys, and even though the LOVE's had accepted her, the Korean media hadn't.

"Hyung, you look so woried," Minhyun suddenly said. He was looking towards his manager for a while, and he had noticed the slight frown.

"Aish, of course I am, I have to pay the bill," he quickly said. They laughed, but he wasn't sure for how long he could keep the media away from the boys.

 

 


A/N: I have decided to make this a love story with Aron, because they would be very cute together :3

Maybe I'll write a different version of the story later, when this one is fineshed, or earlier if you insist on it ^^

I hope you enjoyed reading, I'll try to update more often, but I have been a little busy with school lately, and I got hurt while horse riding, so it was kind of chaotic, but it will change soon, I promise!!

Love you all <3