Chapter 23: Drunk Decisions.

Near To You - Nu'est

She was staring at the couple in disbelief. How could they be doing that? Had they no moral whatsoever? 

"You okay?" Aron looked her in the eyes, then followed her gaze.

"I thought you said such things were inappropriate here!" She hissed, while she pointed to the boy and girl who were kissing, grinding and touching each other, practically having , in the middle of the dance floor. She had never even seen that in LA!

"They're not when you go out," he shrugged. Her jaw dropped, he laughed. 

"Why do you think we are keeping an eye on you? You're not used to our habits, which makes you an easy victim."

"Are you saying I'm easy?" She hit his chest, he grabbed her wrists and pulled her close. She looked at him with big eyes as she fell his tight grip. Even if she wanted, she would never be able to free herself from his strong hands.

"I'm not saying you're easy, I'm saying you are an attractive prey, which is why I'm holding you so close right now. Too much hyena's for me to like." She laughed, then pushed him away.

"So, what you were actually saying, no boundaries when going out?" He frowned, knowing she had heard something different than what he had meant to say. He wanted her to be careful and stay close to him and his friends, but obviously his plan was crossed by the amount of alcohol she had consumed. No enough to be drunk, yet enough to loosen up a little. 

"So no boundaries it is!" She said with  big smile. She pulled out her blazer, gave it to him and pecked his cheek.

"Be a darling and hold my jacket while I go explore boundaries where there are none." She'd always say nonsense like that when she been drinking even the tiniest amount of alcohol.

"Erica!" She didn't listen, but walked away while dancing, mixing in between the people who obviously had the same thoughts as her. He looked at his friends, desperate for help. JR nodded at him: the dance floor was his territory, and now he had the chance to show her his excellent dance moves without coming of as a bragger. He danced up to her, and he had to say she had quite the moves. Her hips were smooth, her hair was bouncing a little -not just her hair, if you know what he was looking at for just a second- and she had a sense of rhythm. JR liked her even more now.

"Having fun?" He asked her while he danced closer to her.She smiled and nodded, then she checked his dancing or a while. She was impressed. Ad he looked so confident, as if he could take any girl home he wanted, which he probably could. The alcohol made her a little stupid, to be honest, and she didn't think about the consequences at all when she moved closer to him, until their bodies were grinding up against each other. JR was dumbfounded for a while but then he bit his bottom lip and joined her in, dancing with her the way they were trying to avoid her to dance with a guy tonight. He had fun with her, and she obviously didn't mind the attention either. Besides, JR was y, and from the looks she was getting from other girls, she could tell she wasn't the only one with that opinion.

"I think Aron doesn't like this," he suddenly whispered in her ear, making it look as if they were sharing a secret. She giggled and glanced at her best friend, who was still holding her blazer. He looked at her angrily, and if she didn't stop it right now, he'd come up in between them and probably hit JR or something. They were supposed to protect her, not grind her! She gave JR a kiss on the cheek, and Aron was blown away. She had never given any of them a kiss! Only him. She left her dance partner in the middle of the floor, walking up to Aron.

"Jealous?" She asked him while loosely grabbing his shirt. She was not drunk yet, but definitely on the edge.

"No. You're getting drunk, you know how stupid you get when you get drunk."

"I'm not drunk. Yet." He was afraid she'd say something like that. She turned around, this time she grabbed Minhyun -poor, innocent Minhyun- by the hand and dragged him to the floor.

Yep. Definitely drunk.

Maybe he should save Minhyun...