Chapter 38

Near To You - Nu'est

"Goodmorning," she softly said. Her voice sounded like a chainsaw. Very attractive... He slowly walked towards the bed, she coudn't take her eyes off him. She blushed when he sat next to her and looked her up and down. Thank God she was covered by the sheets.

"You don't remember anything, do you?" She blushed even more, and she felt like a terrible person. What if he thought she was a drunk ? He smiled at her and put her hair behind her ear.

"Don't worry, I kind of expected it. I shouldn't have been giving you all those drinks. But you were so beautiful, I couldn't help myself." Wait, so he was the one that got her drunk? With what purpose? Who did he think he was? But she couldn't think of him that way. The way he looked at her, it wasn't as if he got her drunk just to sleep with her.

"My name is Yung Woo." And then she remembered.

"Right. The bartender," she mumbled. He was a friend of Eun Shin, and she had liked him from the very first moment. He turned out to be really charming, and he had been giving the girls free drinks during his shift. When he was done working, he had danced with Erica, all night long. She had liked his presence, and she felt her cheeks burn when she also remembered how she had been all over him. When Eun Shin had told her she was tired and would go home,Yung Woo had promised to take good care of Rica, like he called her too. They had taken a taxi together, but after that? Only God knows... If only she could still recall how he had 'taken care' of her. Damn, if it had been as good as he looked, it was a real shame her mind was blank. He smiled at her, and she remembered how he had given her butterflies, and even now, early in the morning, with a head that was about to explode, she found him attractive, and he managed to make her smile.

"Headache?" She shrugged. She still had  headache, but that wasn't her biggest worry at the moment. What had happened when they reached home?

"It's just I... Did we really..." He nodded, she buried her face in her hands. How on earth could her brain forget about something like that? She was sure they had both enjoyed it, as they were both adults. And she may have been drunk, but she was not the kind of girl to sleep with someone while drunk if she didn't want them while sober.

"You don't remember?" She shook her head. It was so embarrassing! 

"I remember us dancing and having fun. And I remember how you kissed my neck, and my earlobe. I remember how we went home. But that's all I know." He leaned towards her, and she shivered as she felt his lips in her neck again.

"Shall I help you remember?"

 


A/N: Okay, first of all, I want to say thank you to all my subscribers and readers and I wish you a very happy new year :D

secondly, I have something to ask you. I don't intend to make this an M-rated story, not at all, but what do you think if I put an M-rated chapter every now and then? Would it be nice to keep it exciting or would it only kill the charm? As a writer, I am okay with both, but I want to know how you guys feel about it.

 

Lots of love, saranghae!!! <3