Chapter 29: Pretty Face

Near To You - Nu'est

Aron was all sweaty when he entered the dorm, and so were Minhyun and JR. Baekho and Ren had decided to skip their gym workout, to stay with Erica, to try and cheer her up without her noticing that they were cheering her up. When he heard laughter coming from her bedroom, Aron knew his friends had succeeded. However, he did not expect to see anything like that when he walked in. Baekho was sitting on a chair, with a grumpy, but very pretty face. The make up he was wearing, made him look as if he was a girl. Ren and Erica were telling him how pretty he looked, and it was obvious that they were the ones making him look like that. - Really, he did look like a girl. Aron bit his lip, but it didn't help, he burst out into laughter anyway. Baekho looked up, his cheeks turning red.

"Doesn't he look cute?" Ren asked innocently. He must enjoy the fact that for once he wasn't the most girly guy in the dorm. Minhyun and JR had heard Aron laugh, and as soon as they came to check what was so funny, they almost died from laughing. Baekho rolled his eyes, which only caused his friends to laugh even more. They couldn't help it, he just looked so funny. Baekho, overly manly Baekho, wearing foundation, eyeliner, mascara and blush in such a girly way!

"Ren-ah, you really exceeded yourself with the make up this time," Minhyun said while he wiped away a tear from the corner of his eye when his laughter had finished.

"I didn't do anything. Erica did this," Ren answered. He was having just as much fun with the whole situation as his hyungs.

"You did?" JR asked, "how do you know how to turn a guy like Baekho into a girl?" Erica blushed a little, then shrugged.

"I don't know. It's just, I like make up a lot, and when you know the basics, there's a lot you can do from it."

"When she was in highschool, she did a lot of cosplay make up. I remember when you turned me into Naruto. It looked really cool," Aron said with a smile. Halloween was always very memorable with Erica. She was amazing with make up and body paint.

"Remember that time you were the corpse bride? Everyone got really scared of you, because it looked so real!" He said with a wide smile. She nodded. She remembered. Every teenager at the party that was even slightly intoxicated, had fled when they saw her. When she saw pictures of herself, she had understood why. She looked really creepy. 

"I want you to do my make up, noona! Make me Agumon!" JR yelled. Of course, like he would want to be anything else. Erica smiled.

"Sure. But first, take a shower, you smell horrible." JR pushed her shoulder, she giggled.

 

"What is going on here?" The noise faded away, and manager hyung couldn't believe his eyes. He wanted to pick the guys up to grab some dinner, but he never expected to find this. First of all, there was Aron's friend Erica sitting on Minhyun's lap, painting his face into a tiger's. Then there was Baekho, who could be easily mistaken for a girl, who was making girly moves towards JR, who looked like some kind of dragon. Then finally, there was Aron en Ren, who were obviously turned into some kind of robots and pretended to fight with each other. Erica quickly got off Minhyun's lap, knowing the manager didn't even really approve of her being there, let alone being that close to one of the members. The boys all stared at the manager, until Ren smiled widely and took a step forward.

"Manager Hyung, look at us! We look amazing, don't we?" The man sighed. 

"You sure look... unbelievable," he then said, rubbing his head. Then he turned to Erica, who was trying to quietly disappear.

"Did you do this?" She didn't really know what to answer. She wasn't sure if he would approve their foolishness. Eventually, she nodded, staring at the floor.

"I wanted to take them for dinner." She bit her lip. Looking like this, the boys' reputations would be damaged if they went out like this. Manager Hyung probably didn't have much time, so they wouldn't be able to clean it off anymore.

"Why don't you join us?" He then said. She looked up, dumbfounded. Manager Hyung had never invited her to come along whenever Nu'est was going to do something. 

"I would like the creator of these face to explain the loves how she did it," Manager hyung smiled while he pulled out a camera.

"Manager Hyung, can we really go out like this?" JR asked excitedly. 

"Sure. You don't look anymore ridiculous than usual."  Erica was washing her brushes and started cleaning up her make up and body paint. She was softly smilng, and Aron was happy when he saw that. This was the first time Manager Hyung openly accepted Erica. It maybe didn't seem that important, but to her, it was. 

 

 


A/N: Hello :) I don't really know how many people read this, but there is a little question I have for my readers. As this is planned to be a love story, Erica will eventually fall in love with one of the members. The problem is, I can't pick which one. I think they all are very special in a different way, and I have no idea who to match her up with. So I decided to let you guys help me out here. Who do you want to see with her? If you make your choice, please tell me why they'd be a good match, it would help me write the story better :)  Or should I just write different versions of the story?

Please help me out here, I love you all and I am very thankful that you read this!! <3